Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers 20/4/2019 7:50PM


    mack
    Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    central_coast_mariners_logo.png VS western_sydney_logo_star.png

     

    Date: 20/04/19
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:50PM EST
    Round: 26
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Gosford, New South Wales
    Stadium: Central Coast Stadium

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Where was the wall heh...letting that ******* lurch freak chunt score...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, Burztur said:

    **** ref calls

    Perfectly valid foul to give - if you’re not watching the ball and you’re just trying to block someone, you should be penalised

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Unlimited said:

    Perfectly valid foul to give - if you’re not watching the ball and you’re just trying to block someone, you should be penalised

    Even when they’re not watching the ball either and just running into defenders?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Hamill nearly gets sent off then gives away a second foul straight away, and the wall parts like the Panama canal. It's Matt Simon ffs he's not going to do anything but smash it through the wall. Stand still, don't jump, stay shoulder to shoulder. That is pathetic defence.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

    Perfectly valid foul to give - if you’re not watching the ball and you’re just trying to block someone, you should be penalised

    well yes but it happens a billion times a match so maybe some consistency would be nice

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, Davo said:

    Even when they’re not watching the ball either and just running into defenders?

    Hamill wrapped his arms around and prevents Simon from passing to the right of him. It was a foul and lucky the ref didn't wait until Simon was in the area and give a pen plus second yellow to Hamill.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Davo said:

    Even when they’re not watching the ball either and just running into defenders?

    It’s unfortunate that the ball was put into that area so the referee could’ve thought legitimate obstruction 

    Like how many times did Harry Kane win a penalty at the World Cup with stuff like that - seven or eight times?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

    Perfectly valid foul to give - if you’re not watching the ball and you’re just trying to block someone, you should be penalised

    I saw it as Simon just barging into people like he usually does.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, mack said:

    Hamill nearly gets sent off then gives away a second foul straight away, and the wall parts like the Panama canal. It's Matt Simon ffs he's not going to do anything but smash it through the wall. Stand still, don't jump, stay shoulder to shoulder. That is pathetic defence.

    They pussied out. Protect your balls and take the hit.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We're lucky to be only one down....half time can't come quick enough.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 minutes ago, mack said:

    Hamill wrapped his arms around and prevents Simon from passing to the right of him. It was a foul and lucky the ref didn't wait until Simon was in the area and give a pen plus second yellow to Hamill.

    If that’s the case then we just witnessed history as it would be the first time in Matt Simon’s career that he tried to run around someone.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Burgerman said:

    Llorente looking like a woman when taking the throw in 🤣

    I was thinking that lol what with the long hair and bra on show.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

    I was thinking that lol what with the long hair and bra on show.

    Mack should put that pic for his soon to be ex_player profile 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Seriously some of our players are brainless. If there’s a free kick in the D and the kicker is taking a run up from the centre circle there’s no way he’s getting it over the wall and back down. The only way he scores is if the wall moves. So they jump and scatter like it’s a hand grenade...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

    Mack should put that pic for his soon to be ex_player profile 

    How many playing today do you think will be in the "ex-player" in a few weeks time? I say at least 5

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, tardotz said:

    How many playing today do you think will be in the "ex-player" in a few weeks time? I say at least 5

    Greenwood is only a kid, the other 10 should all have their heads on the chopping block. Don't know what it looks like on TV but it's pathetic to watch live.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, tardotz said:

    How many playing today do you think will be in the "ex-player" in a few weeks time? I say at least 5

    I honestly cant see a single player who is off contract getting renewed. Add to that a few departures from players still with contracts. Aside from Babbels mid season editions and Keanu, I would say the rest are gone.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, Jefski said:

    Greenwood is only a kid, the other 10 should all have their heads on the chopping block. Don't know what it looks like on TV but it's pathetic to watch live.

    LOL - That’s exactly the message I sent home to the missus who is watching it on TV. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, tardotz said:

    How many playing today do you think will be in the "ex-player" in a few weeks time? I say at least 5

    Could be almost everyone. The only players who have a contract past this season are Duke, Baccus, Tass & Kamau (and Tass has apparently got overseas interest), Kalac & Greenwood might keep his youth deal one more season, and the bench has Bridge (retiring) and Majok (rumoured to be going to Gosford).

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I didn’t see the foul for which the free kick was given, but what the players in the wall did was a disgrace - just opened up like a whore’s legs!

     I expect my over 35s team to do a better job. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...