Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers 27/7/2020 7:35PM


    mack
    Central Coast Mariners vs Western Sydney Wanderers
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    central_coast_mariners_logo.png VS western_sydney_logo_star.png

     

    Date: 27/07/20
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:35PM EST
    Round: 28
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Gosford, New South Wales
    Stadium: Central Coast Stadium

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Hopefully, it'll be a win for the boys.
    I'm curious to see the line-up for both squads.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

    Season starts here....

    Beginning of the end of the season starts here.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    26 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

    Tickets go on sale Wednesday morning am I an idiot for wanting to go?

    No :xnod:

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, mack said:

    Perth and the Mariners both had fans at their game in Gosford the other day.

    Same for Nix v SFC. Few Nix fans in away end.

    Upcoming game looks interesting. A few players are returning to fitness and/or injury. Hopefully we field a few of our foreigners and give some minutes to the younger ones from the bench. Looks like Sullivan is returning from an injury of sorts and Schwegler gaining more fitness after hotel quarantine. However it sounds he trained a lot back in Germany so who knows if he will start, although highly unlikely. Adam may also start over Cox considering his fitness.

    Feeling a 1-0 or 2-0 win, however knowing us we will ship a goal or 2. 

                                 Duke            Cox

                                          Muller

                       Baccus                Sullivan/O'Doherty

    Georgevski    Jurman    Mcgowan     Ziegler        Kamau

                                      Prendergast

     

     

    Edited by THEWANDERERSPOST

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    "Adam may also start over Cox considering his fitness. "

    Wasn't it this fixture Cox made his debut as sub and set one up and scored one? or is dementia finally knocking on my door...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    17 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

    Same for Nix v SFC. Few Nix fans in away end.

    Upcoming game looks interesting. A few players are returning to fitness and/or injury. Hopefully we field a few of our foreigners and give some minutes to the younger ones from the bench. Looks like Sullivan is returning from an injury of sorts and Schwegler gaining more fitness after hotel quarantine. However it sounds he trained a lot back in Germany so who knows if he will start, although highly unlikely. Adam may also start over Cox considering his fitness.

    Feeling a 1-0 or 2-0 win, however knowing us we will ship a goal or 2. 

                                 Duke            Cox

                                          Muller

                       Baccus                Sullivan/O'Doherty

    Georgevski    Jurman    Mcgowan     Ziegler        Kamau

                                      Prendergast

     

     

    #nogrozosnoparty

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    14 hours ago, Paul01 said:

    Chris Harold did not return to the Sea-bogans 

    Also the Korean dude returned home and Jordan Murray did his shoulder against Perth.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, WSWJACK said:

    "Adam may also start over Cox considering his fitness. "

    Wasn't it this fixture Cox made his debut as sub and set one up and scored one? or is dementia finally knocking on my door...

    Correct

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

    #nogrozosnoparty

    could very well happen, not sure if Muller has played in any of the trial games so far.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Perth were pretty average against Mariners , Perth team now is not the same Perth team pre lockdown so if we cant Beat the Mariners we up ship creek for sure. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 20/07/2020 at 7:53 PM, sonar said:

    ....must win game in all seriousness.

    We have to win every game start with this one if we want to make the final six.

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 21/07/2020 at 10:19 AM, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

    Same for Nix v SFC. Few Nix fans in away end.

    Upcoming game looks interesting. A few players are returning to fitness and/or injury. Hopefully we field a few of our foreigners and give some minutes to the younger ones from the bench. Looks like Sullivan is returning from an injury of sorts and Schwegler gaining more fitness after hotel quarantine. However it sounds he trained a lot back in Germany so who knows if he will start, although highly unlikely. Adam may also start over Cox considering his fitness.

    Feeling a 1-0 or 2-0 win, however knowing us we will ship a goal or 2. 

                                 Duke            Cox

                                          Muller

                       Baccus                Sullivan/O'Doherty

    Georgevski    Jurman    Mcgowan     Ziegler        Kamau

                                      Prendergast

     

     

    That is a very good line up, a winning one.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Look out for the email from the Club in your email inbox.  It has a link to Ticketek and a 20% discount code for tickets in the Away bays.

    It's a good excuse to finish work a bit earlier on a Monday, drive to Gosford, grab a bite to eat and then walk to the stadium to see your team finally in action again.

    And if all goes well, you'll have a nice drive home, singing and smiling after a hat trick to Duke, two penalties saved by Prendergast and a red card to Matt Simon three minutes after being subbed on. :xnod:

    Edited by bombagol

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 21/07/2020 at 7:35 AM, StringerBellend said:

    Tickets go on sale Wednesday morning am I an idiot for wanting to go?

    Every person’s individual situation is different, as long as you haven’t got anyone vulnerable at home, why not? TBH, more risk of taking something up there & not the other way round.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, bombagol said:

    Look out for the email from the Club in your email inbox.  It has a link to Ticketek and a 20% discount code for tickets in the Away bays.

    It's a good excuse to finish work a bit earlier on a Monday, drive to Gosford, grab a bite to eat and then walk to the stadium to see your team finally in action again.

    And if all goes well, you'll have a nice drive home, singing and smiling after a hat trick to Duke, two penalties saved by Prendergast and a red card to Matt Simon three minutes after being subbed on. :xnod:

    Has this email already been sent?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, bombagol said:

    Yes

    The code is:

    WSW27JUL

    Yes i got mine too  (WSW 27 JUL)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    If you don't have Foxtel or a subscription, there is radio coverage

    Coast FM 953 via tune-in app

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Squad list

    Squad List:

    Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 4.Dylan MCGOWAN, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 6.Matthew JURMAN, 7.Mitchell DUKE, 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY, 9.Nicolai MULLER, 10.Simon COX, 11.Bruce KAMAU, 13.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 16.Mathieu CORDIER, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 19.Pirmin SCHWEGLER, 22.Nicholas SULLIVAN, 27.KWAME YEBOAH, 28.Fabian MONGE, 33.Tate RUSSELL, 34.Patrick ZIEGLER, 35.MOHAMED ADAM, 40.Nicholas SUMAN (GK), 50.Tristan PRENDERGAST (GK).

    Unavailable: 1.Daniel LOPAR (returned home), 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (shoulder), 29.Daniel WILMERING (knee).

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    No Grozos no party

    given they have an opportunity to make 5 subs pretty telling

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...