Jump to content
  • Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers 23/04/2021 7:05PM


    mack
    Melbourne Victory vs Western Sydney Wanderers
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    melbourne_victory_logo.png VS western_sydney_logo_star.png

     

    Date: 23/04/21
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:05PM EST
    Round: 18
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Melbourne, Victoria
    Stadium: Docklands Stadium

    View full record

     


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    This fixture is such an afterthought :sorry:

    A few years back, this would be the dream Grand Final for the ALeague

    Prediction: 3-1 Victory

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Remember when the games against Victory were the most anticipated games of the season outside of the derby games against the smurfs.  both teams now  a shadow of the those teams. Difference is I would put money on Victory being back with a bang next season, while we have been languishing in the land  of mediocrity for 5 seasons !!  

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    26 minutes ago, sonar said:

    Lose this and It will be time for #CROut. No excuses not to win.

    Not even just a win, a good win. 2-0 without needing Margush to play like superman, at a minimum.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    23 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

    4-0

    4 being for Victory being the home team I presume. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Two clubs in the doldrums, form issues...only points to a draw in my opinion. If I were a punter I would put money on a draw.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    47 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

    4 being for Victory being the home team I presume. 

    I'm just predicting 4-0, it could be for either team.

     

    Edited by MathyouWSW
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We can and should win this match. IF we don't then #Carlout will be trending. There is no excuses this Victory team is on par with old NZ knights even if we are playing away we should be putting them to sword like we did with Perth 5 games ago.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Anyone flying down for this? Never been to Victory away nor to Marvel/Etihad Stadium

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, EmMac said:

    Literally no idea :unknw:

    Toss a coin

    Paper Rock scissors 

    Make one of those paper fortune teller origami thingies and give that a whirl

    My positivity ran out three weeks ago.

    I'm getting annoying under performing draw out of this also there will be

    - some VAR controversy that we / Carlo can blame 

    - A bit of a late rally at the end, that he can talk about in the press conference "the performance was good, there are things we are working on...."

    - Yeboah will miss a sitter and / or trip over his own feet when through on goal

    - We will play a back 3 and a goal will come down our left hand side

    - Elvis Kamoba will score

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, Unlimited said:

    Anyone flying down for this? Never been to Victory away nor to Marvel/Etihad Stadium

    Weirdly I'm kind of tempted. But I'm assuming that nobody is flying down for it. Lets face most of fans can't be bothered going to Parramatta to see us play let alone Melbourne.

    You missed out on the flarefest / santalab equaliser trip

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

    Weirdly I'm kind of tempted. But I'm assuming that nobody is flying down for it. Lets face most of fans can't be bothered going to Parramatta to see us play let alone Melbourne.

    You missed out on the flarefest / santalab equaliser trip

    Season 2 December trip was quite memorable too...apart from the late Victory equaliser !!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    IN + 1

     

    Anyone able to buy tickets in the away bay? The option isn’t available on ticketmaster and I’ve had no luck getting in contact with Victory about it.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, DCWSW said:

    IN + 1

     

    Anyone able to buy tickets in the away bay? The option isn’t available on ticketmaster and I’ve had no luck getting in contact with Victory about it.

    when i went down for the first derby it would only let me buy 2x, not an individual one. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    If only these days could return.......

    I'd be there in a heartbeat.

    And it wasn't just the flares. It was the passion that wasn't a crime.

     

     

    Edited by Wanderboy
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    23 hours ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

    when i went down for the first derby it would only let me buy 2x, not an individual one. 

    Looks like tickets are available to purchase in the away bay :golecapproves:

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 2.Ziggy GORDON, 4.Dylan MCGOWAN, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 6.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 7.Bruce KAMAU, 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY, 9.Bernie IBINI, 10.Simon COX, 12.Mitch DUKE, 13.Tate RUSSELL, 14.James TROISI, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 18.Graham DORRANS, 19.Jordon MUTCH, 27.Nicolai MULLER, 29.Daniel WILMERING, 30.Daniel MARGUSH (GK), 34.Patrick. ZIEGLER, 39.Thomas AQUILINA, 50.Oliver KALAC (GK).

    Ins: 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI (promoted), 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY (promoted), 19.Jordon MUTCH (promoted)
    Outs: 11.Kwame YEBOAH (not selected)
    Unavailable: 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (long term injury)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    13 minutes ago, mack said:

    Western Sydney Wanderers FC: 2.Ziggy GORDON, 4.Dylan MCGOWAN, 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 6.Tass MOURDOUKOUTAS, 7.Bruce KAMAU, 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY, 9.Bernie IBINI, 10.Simon COX, 12.Mitch DUKE, 13.Tate RUSSELL, 14.James TROISI, 17.Keanu BACCUS, 18.Graham DORRANS, 19.Jordon MUTCH, 27.Nicolai MULLER, 29.Daniel WILMERING, 30.Daniel MARGUSH (GK), 34.Patrick. ZIEGLER, 39.Thomas AQUILINA, 50.Oliver KALAC (GK).

    Ins: 5.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI (promoted), 8.Jordan O’DOHERTY (promoted), 19.Jordon MUTCH (promoted)
    Outs: 11.Kwame YEBOAH (not selected)
    Unavailable: 20.Vedran JANJETOVIC (long term injury)

    *starts yeboah to jets rumour 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments



×
×
  • Create New...