Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 25/02/2018 6:30PM


    mack
    Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    sydney_fc_logo.png VS western_sydney_logo_star.png

     

    Date: 25/02/18
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 6:30PM EDT
    Round: 21
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Sydney, New South Wales
    Stadium: Sydney Football Stadium

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    17 minutes ago, wendybr said:

    OK...so I'm actually feeling just a bit excited...for the first time all season....or is it since Game 1 of last season? 

    We will have our Wanderers lucky charm with us. Italian by birth, New York and Miami by upbringing, long time resident of Madrid and now Sydney...for a few years at least.

    If we have ever lost a game when he's been present...I don't recall it ( he wasn't here all last season...or earlier this season  until the last  Mariners game).

    So...I won't say I'm confident...but I feel a bit optimistic .:flag:

    COYW!

    :):)

    Like lambs being led to the slaughter lol

    No..dont let my negativity get you down...anything possible in a derby.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Hahahaha...I'm fully prepared for my mild optimism to be well and truly squashed during the game.

    But it's a pleasant change to feel even a slight tingle of excitement (which has been absent for the past season, and this).

    And...silly though my first post there is....I didn't think it would hurt to spread the slight tingle of optimism! :xbop::xbop:

     

    If I try really hard, I might even rev it up to this...:yahoo::yahoo:

    Damned United should at least appreciate that I'm trying! :D:D

     

            COYW!!

    :wanderturtle:

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, xxBrandonxx said:

    Hearing Riera is out with a shoulder injury?

     

    ...

    Uh-oh...

    How to kill a slight tingle of optimism.:unsure:

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    12 minutes ago, wendybr said:

    Hahahaha...I'm fully prepared for my mild optimism to be well and truly squashed during the game.

    But it's a pleasant change to feel even a slight tingle of excitement (which has been absent for the past season, and this).

    And...silly though my first post there is....I didn't think it would hurt to spread the slight tingle of optimism! :xbop::xbop:

     

    If I try really hard, I might even rev it up to this...:yahoo::yahoo:

    Damned United should at least appreciate that I'm trying! :D:D

     

            COYW!!

    :wanderturtle:

    Wendy, can't you ******* keep it down a bit...trying to wallow in a cesspit of misery and self loathing here, you will ruin the thread....:rolleyes:

    Will take a draw, never know, could be one of those nights where we get it right...who knows.....

    Edited by WSWBoro

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, wendybr said:

    Uh-oh...

    How to kill a slight tingle of optimism.:unsure:

    No confirmation, just heard someone on facebook talking about it. 

    It’s a massive blow and he’s our best player. Santalab has to start otherwise we’re ****ed. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    25 minutes ago, xxBrandonxx said:

    Hearing Riera is out with a shoulder injury?

     

    ...

    Is that why Lachlan Scott was named in the extended squad?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

    Is that why Lachlan Scott was named in the extended squad?

    He's often in the extended squad 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

    we are going to get destroyed.

    with riera 5-1

    without riera 5-0

    I just hope I don't get rained on too badly - long trip home soaking wet nursing another derby humiliation.

    Thats the spirit, now people know what it is like to support Leeds and the Boro hey mate...we go through this kinda shyte every week.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

    Thats the spirit, now people know what it is like to support Leeds and the Boro hey mate...we go through this kinda shyte every week.

    oh I am definitely in my element - must be the little bit of yorkshire blood I have in me. football and whingeing just go together :)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We've never been destroyed at Fortress Allianz. Even the biggest margin (3-1) was a game where we were pressing for an equaliser and conceded that late penalty.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, wendybr said:

    Isn't Risdon suspended for this game?

    Hope you're right about the rest though.

    You are right he is, hope Gumby puts mini Baccus there. If he goes with Clisby on left and Llorente on the right then we lack width, Clisby crossing his hit and hope and Llorente is far better on left 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

    oh I am definitely in my element - must be the little bit of yorkshire blood I have in me. football and whingeing just go together :)

    “we will win”

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

    We've never been destroyed at Fortress Allianz. Even the biggest margin (3-1) was a game where we were pressing for an equaliser and conceded that late penalty.

    i would say the 3-2 after leading 2-0 was pretty humiliating but yes you are right we have saved our most disgraceful performances for home games.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    So how many minutes do you think it will be before Simon hacks one of our players and gets away with it.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

    You are right he is, hope Gumby puts mini Baccus there. If he goes with Clisby on left and Llorente on the right then we lack width, Clisby crossing his hit and hope and Llorente is far better on left 

    last time we had mini baccus at right back for the last 20 minutes against citeh they made him look like a little kid filling in for his big brother's team.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    38 minutes ago, tardotz said:

    So how many minutes do you think it will be before Simon hacks one of our players and gets away with it.

    I give him 5 mins or less myself.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    40 minutes ago, lloydy136 said:

    last time we had mini baccus at right back for the last 20 minutes against citeh they made him look like a little kid filling in for his big brother's team.

    Probably right, but if rumour is to be belived herd is back in uk

    swapping Llorente over and bringing in Clisby makes us too narrow, that said Reira is our now, so crossing is less of a thing 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, WSWBoro said:

    Wendy, can't you ******* keep it down a bit...trying to wallow in a cesspit of misery and self loathing here, you will ruin the thread....:rolleyes:

    Will take a draw, never know, could be one of those nights where we get it right...who knows.....

    Hahahaha!  :P

    Sigh...I remember when these threads were a cesspit of arrogance and supreme confidence! :lol: :lol:

     

                                           COYW!

    :flag::wanderturtle::flag:

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    35 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

    Matt Simon.

    Red card.

    100%

    Not a chance they are the kopites of the a League he could take carrusca leg off in a two footed challenge and only get a yellow with Arnold then demanding a written apology for carrusca putting his leg  there 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Can't make it to Parra for pre-game drinks, are most punters headed straight to the ground once in town or is there a favoured pub near Central before the game?

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Smurfs line-up

    ....................Redmayne

    Retre....... Buijs..... Wilkinson.... Carney 

    ..............Brillante....... O'Neill

    Adrian............Simon..........Ninokovic

    .....................Bobo

    Bench: Brosque, Ferriera, Calver, Warland, Cisak

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    No-one should ever feel obligated to give money to another team, and especially not the FFA/SFC. With the ticket cost, awful scheduling and ongoing FFA bias to SFC both those two should be grateful anyone from WSW turns up at Fortress Shithole.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...