Western Sydney Wanderers vs Adelaide United 15/04/2018 5:00PM

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Adelaide United

western_sydney_logo_star.png VS adelaide_united_logo.png

Date: 15/04/18
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 5:00PM EST
    Location: Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney
    Stadium: Sydney Olympic Stadium

Bridge is touch and go so will definitely not be in the starting line-up. Roly and Thwaite return to the squad with Tass omitted.

For Adelaide, Gulum and O'Doherty return to the squad.

Edited by Paul01
    Added info

Now we had it. With got Kris Griffiths-Jones as the referee.

1 hour ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

we will win 2-1 thx to riera and cejudo this will be a tough game but i believe that we will win crowd- between 14000 and 18000 from tickets prices going at 10 dollars :xbop: get pumped mudda fukkers

14-18000!!!! Pass over what you're smoking brother

4 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

I smoke strong tobacco with chilli Inscent it grows hair on your balls:xnod:

🤔

I'm heading to the States for a month tomorrow, so here's hoping I miss a historic finals campaign.

See you all on the other side.

35 minutes ago, luisenrique said:

See you all on the other side.

Coldplay touring there I presume.

3 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Coldplay touring there I presume.

Well if I wanted to replicate the morgue like atmosphere at ANZ a Coldplay concert wouldn't be a bad place.

Why this track work have to be done always when football is on at Olympic park?

1 hour ago, luisenrique said:

See you all on the other side.

Safe travels and may you miss a magical month of history making football.

11 hours ago, GrEmIoWaNdErEr said:

It's pretty much tobacco imported from South America and they mix it up with **** I have chilli flavour and it is the strongest flavour at first if you tried it you probably get a asthma attack its that strong but I have been smoking that **** for a long time now

I haven't died yet , so that shouldn't be a problem , if anything , that sounds too healthy for me....... ok back on topic

Wsw win!!!!!

We haven’t beaten Adelaide United at home since Gombau was there.

Draw.

Edited by xxBrandonxx

32 minutes ago, xxBrandonxx said:

We haven’t beaten Adelaide United at home since Gombau was there.

Draw.

A draw might be enough

3-0 win to us

#ingombauwetrust

Do they look at goal difference to determine the ranking? If we beat Adelaide by 3 goal or more, does that make us jump to 5th?

4 minutes ago, Burztur said:

Yes and yes.

TRACKWORK

Weekend trackwork between Lidcombe and Olympic Park

Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 April
    • Trains run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park, and between Olympic Park and the City.
    • Buses run between Merrylands, Parramatta, Carlingford and Olympic Park.

ATB Live FIFA Preview - WSWvADL Round 27 Season 17/18

Have a geez lads.

So I’m assuming Thwaite will come back in. He shows should be nowhere near the team after that victory game. That said Clisby isn’t a centre back

So last game of the season, getting into the finals hinches on this game...and yet... nobody seems to care.

Pretty sad state we are in, like everyone else I hope that once we move back to Parra things will get back to normal.....but for things to go back to normal we need the team, community, management and active support to get back to what it was at the beginning, unfortunately I cannot see it happening.

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

And here in lies one of my biggest gripes about Australian football development.

Clisby was schooled and raised as a CB. He played NPL and youth football as a CB. How are we not developing better players at LB and instead shifting half arsed CBs and wayward strikers to a position simply because they are left footed!?! ******* grinds my gears.

Sorry, back on topic : WSW 2 - 2 Adelaide

8 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

Sorry, back on topic : WSW 2 - 2 Adelaide

To be honest I didn’t realise he had played so much CB, I like Clisby but rewatching last weeks game he gets caught out of position a couple of times at centre back.

That said I’d start him over the thwaite (as Gumby appears to have)

No Roly....No worries......If the team play as they did last week we are in with a chance....( hopefully ).

2-1 WSW

On a train from townhall, direct to Olympic park. Fate! A sign! 3-2 wsw!.......

........I've had a boozy lunch so my judgement might be slightly impaired.

9 hours ago, Paul01 said:

TRACKWORK

Weekend trackwork between Lidcombe and Olympic Park

Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 April
    • Buses run between Merrylands, Parramatta, Carlingford and Olympic Park.

Was on my way to the station when we found this out.. Turned around, bought some beers and a BBQ chicken and now at home..

WTF is that about.!!!!!!

Its gunna be sh#t fight getting out of there.....

Here's hoping we get clinical in front of goal... if we do, and put in the same effort as last week, we're in for a shot...

Happy with the line-up, with the exception of leaving roly out, he's a far better attacking option than lustica off the bench...

Anyway, COYW!!

30 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

That said I’d start him over the thwaite (as Gumby appears to have)

He made a great youth CB for the same reason Appiah Kubi smashed the youth level, he's relatively fast and athletic for a CB. He was able to recover quickly and fix his mistakes since that element of your game has more to do with athleticism and less to do with technique. But he was shifted out wide because he was a fast(ish) fit defender with a left foot.

Parra Road was ridiculous. Only just arrived for kick off.

just walked in from my game - first thing I see is a scuffed goal kick from izzo that ikonomidis tried to chest down and mis-controlled it 10 metres away.

quality.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.