Jump to content
  • Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners 6/04/2021 7:05PM


    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    western_sydney_logo_star.png VS central_coast_mariners_logo.png

     

    Date: 06/04/21
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:05PM EST
    Round: 15
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Parramatta, New South Wales
    Stadium: Western Sydney Stadium

    View full record

     


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Simon already being a prick to Ziggy Gordon. Have a go at the push he did to him just then.

    Edited by MathyouWSW
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Harper saying Mutch is injured. I don't recall Robinson mentioning about about it in yesterday's press conference.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Typical ******* WSW. The attacking group pushed up high to press, Wilmering stayed back and left a paddock on the Mariners right wing and they just strolled through.

    Not sure what Margush is doing trying to close down Simon. It's Matt Simon ffs not Messi, just make him shoot.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Was about to congratulate baccus on his start to this match. Then he let his man go free ...

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

    Was about to congratulate baccus on his start to this match. Then he let his man go free ...

    He plays the occasional brilliant pass and can score a worldwide but FMD, the most frustrating player. Always out of position, makes stupid errors and doesn’t track. Really shown up without Dorrans next to him.

    Should be trading him, not Tass for Ugarkovic.

    Edited by Dugongs
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We are a complete cluster **** at the back. Ever since McGowen came back into the backline we've been shite.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    How has Muller conned 3 coaches into playing him as a midfielder...

    2 minutes ago, Dugongs said:

    He plays the occasional brilliant pass and can score a worldwide but FMD, the most frustrating player. Always out of position, makes stupid errors and doesn’t track. Really shown up without Dorrans next to him.

    Should be trading him, not Tass for Ugarkovic.

    Been my point of view for a long time. 

    Edited by DeeDee
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, mack said:

    Typical ******* WSW. The attacking group pushed up high to press, Wilmering stayed back and left a paddock on the Mariners right wing and they just strolled through.

    Not sure what Margush is doing trying to close down Simon. It's Matt Simon ffs not Messi, just make him shoot.

    Harsh on Margush, he was left super exposed by the back three. No coherency, no tracking of players, no communication. Appalling.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I'd take a draw right now. We are too error prone  its been the same for 5 years now. Constantly get picked off.

    Edited by beatsurrender
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    We had 3 central defenders vs two attacking players and we ended up with Natta allowing Simon to get goal-side of him and McGowan & Gordon caught vertical.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    7 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

    How has Muller conned 3 coaches into playing him as a midfielder...

    It's not his fault. His entire career until now has been playing as a right-footed left winger who cuts inside and shoots or makes runs/passes to the strikers.

    If Majewski hadn't been taken out by McGowan we never would have signed him. Then we keep playing 5 at the back and not signing an actual attacking midfielder to play there.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, ZachMercer said:

    2020/21 - Another A-League Season where if you can't dominate the midfield you're in trouble. 

    A midfield two of Baccus and Troisi is not going to dominate a game.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Just now, mack said:

    If Majewski hadn't been taken out by McGowan we never would have signed him. Then we keep playing 5 at the back and not signing an actual attacking midfielder to play there.

    I always wondered what would happen *if* Majewski wasn't injured.

    He is killing it in Poland (despite the fact he is playing for a 6th tier Polish club)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    McGowan might be the worst player we've signed since Aritz Borda.

    And at least Borda didn't stick around. We've given McGowan a three year contract.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, mack said:

    McGowan might be the worst player we've signed since Aritz Borda.

    And at least Borda didn't stick around. We've given McGowan a three year contract.

    Pay him out or put him in the cow paddock and get someone from NPL. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments



×
×
  • Create New...