Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners 9/02/2019 5:35PM


    mack
    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    western_sydney_logo_star.png VS central_coast_mariners_logo.png

     

    Date: 09/02/19
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 5:35PM EDT
    Round: 18
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney
    Stadium: Sydney Showground

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Last home game I missed was the Mariners game we won. Can’t make this one either so we will probably win also. I’m destined to view only losses or draws this season lol

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, hughsey said:

    Last home game I missed was the Mariners game we won. Can’t make this one either so we will probably win also. I’m destined to view only losses or draws this season lol

    Given we only have had 2 wins this season

    it feels like turning up to a winning Wanderers game has the same odds as Powerball

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    44 minutes ago, hughsey said:

    Last home game I missed was the Mariners game we won. Can’t make this one either so we will probably win also. I’m destined to view only losses or draws this season lol

    I was in the same boat, but im attending this game... so to offset me attending (loss) to you not attending (win) = Draw on Saturday.

    tbh id take a 0-0 bore draw - I will celebrate a clean sheet as if it was a win :P 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Afternoon game at Spotless. At least I can buy a good kebab. 

    Melling suspended for the mariners.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    In

    Hoping for a 2 nil our way, Expecting a 2-1 their way.

    The new CCM English boys are a bit of an unknown. it will be interesting to see if they play and how they play compared to our youngsters.

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    As I said in a previous thread. Anything could happen in this game. Could be game of the year.

    BRING ON THE DOGS.H.I.T DERBY

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    9 minutes ago, WHACKO said:

    As I said in a previous thread. Anything could happen in this game. Could be game of the year.

    BRING ON THE DOGS.H.I.T DERBY

    That’s gold right there...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The second half, or specifically the final 20 minutes may be the most incredible moments the aleague has ever seen as both teams attempt to throw the game away. The possibilities are endless!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    As I said in the other thread 6 years ago we played a grand final... how times have changed especially for us..

    Our new signing are all available this week.

    Jem Karacan .... very good signing... 31 year old mid closer to an 8 than a 6 or 10.

    Stephen Mallon on loan from the Championship league team 19 year old Irish U 23 player.

    Sam Graham same as above but he is English is I think still 18. This boy is a biggie kinda kid you would rather feed for a day than a week...

    People who have watched our training have said the two young boys from the Championship are pure class compared to what we have [maybe thats not much this year] 

    You should win but I can always hope we can start to turn our season around... BTW Jem so far is impressing everyone hope we can keep him and not loose him at the end of the season.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    18 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

    As I said in the other thread 6 years ago we played a grand final... how times have changed especially for us..

    Our new signing are all available this week.

    Jem Karacan .... very good signing... 31 year old mid closer to an 8 than a 6 or 10.

    Stephen Mallon on loan from the Championship league team 19 year old Irish U 23 player.

    Sam Graham same as above but he is English is I think still 18. This boy is a biggie kinda kid you would rather feed for a day than a week...

    People who have watched our training have said the two young boys from the Championship are pure class compared to what we have [maybe thats not much this year] 

    You should win but I can always hope we can start to turn our season around... BTW Jem so far is impressing everyone hope we can keep him and not loose him at the end of the season.

    Will duke score against your coasties?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

    Will duke score against your coasties?

    yeah i'm backing him, only one showing heart, for me a fan favourite already!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

    yeah i'm backing him, only one showing heart, for me a fan favourite already!

    Yeboah as well.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

    true, although he played poorly against Jets imo.

    Grozos to start and ABJ off the bench feeding balls to Duke and Yeboah would be interesting. Run straight a Rowles with the guy looking like a red card waiting to happen.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

    Grozos to start and ABJ off the bench feeding balls to Duke and Yeboah would be interesting. Run straight a Rowles with the guy looking like a red card waiting to happen.

    yeah although Baumjohhan won't be in the matchday squad will he?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

    yeah although Baumjohhan won't be in the matchday squad will he?

    He'd be a maybe. Recovered from his injury but was then ill. Depends on if he's over the illness. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

     

    You should win but I can always hope we can start to turn our season around... BTW Jem so far is impressing everyone hope we can keep him and not loose him at the end of the season.

    lol

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

    He'd be a maybe. Recovered from his injury but was then ill. Depends on if he's over the illness. 

    yeah well...we all wanted to puke after watching the shyte served up last week, suck it up and get on the ******* pitch...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

    yeah well...we all wanted to puke after watching the shyte served up last week, suck it up and get on the ******* pitch...

    Perhaps you can give the pre and half time speeches to the players.........:shout:.....lol

     

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Midfielder said:

    You should win but I can always hope we can start to turn our season around... 

    This will be a competition to see who can throw away a lead faster. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    12 minutes ago, Davo said:

    One team will be 2-0 up in the 80th minute, then they’ll be 4-2 down at the 90th, then it’ll finish 4-4 after stoppage time and everyone will be disappointed they didn’t win.

    Something along these lines, both teams leak goals for fun.

    Going into the new stadium will there be a trophy room a la Barcelona's for example, we don't want a bloody wooden spoon sitting next to an Asian cup winners trophy for f***s sake!

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments



×
×
  • Create New...