Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Leeds United 20/07/2019 7:00PM


    mack
    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Leeds United
    friendly_match.png

     

    western_sydney_logo_star.png VS leeds_united_logo.png

     

    Date: 20/07/19
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:00PM EDT
    Round: Pre-Season
    Competition: Pre-Season Friendly
    Location: Parramatta, New South Wales
    Stadium: Western Sydney Stadium

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    3 minutes ago, WSWJACK said:

    Is that 20,180 definitely sold? if so 20,180 in Parra waaay better than 7000 in ANZ !

    Surely more tickets have been sold if the club said in their first members forum more than a month ago that 2/3 of the tickets have been sold??? Id expect 25,000 + by now. And thats considering 5000 Leeds fans are coming.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, THEWANDERERSPOST said:

    Surely more tickets have been sold if the club said in their first members forum more than a month ago that 2/3 of the tickets have been sold??? Id expect 25,000 + by now. And thats considering 5000 Leeds fans are coming.

    Perhaps that doesn't count the corporates (can now see Leeds fans are available to purchase there). Not sure if the corporate tickets are available on ticketek but I'd assume the PAX is their number sold through their system?

    Edited by SteveB
    Correction

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

    Now that looks like a proper football terrace. Takes me back. :)

     

    Never thought i would see it....looks amazing..even more so when full.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    8 hours ago, wendybr said:

    So did you buy tickets in the end Dcrow?

    Nup. Hoping they release tickets on that side but might bite the bullet

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    11 minutes ago, dcrow said:

    Nup. Hoping they release tickets on that side but might bite the bullet

    Hang in there. They release new tickets all the time. It's a **** system but it's what they do.

    If it's not looking like a sellout, a further option is to turn up on game day and buy tickets at the gate. You can actually select exactly where you want to sit then, depending on availability. I've done this heaps of times.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

    Hang in there. They release new tickets all the time. It's a **** system but it's what they do.

    If it's not looking like a sellout, a further option is to turn up on game day and buy tickets at the gate. You can actually select exactly where you want to sit then, depending on availability. I've done this heaps of times.

    At Bankwest?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    51 minutes ago, beatsurrender said:

    Perfect weather for our return too.  All the portents are good....

    You bastard! Now we'll have a bloody hurricane, typhoon, snow, hail and a plague of locusts!

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    18 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

    At Bankwest?

    No, I haven't ******* been there yet you clown :) but have done at plenty of stadiums I've visited and bought tickets at the gate. I did it at Pirtek plenty of times for ACL games. Always got the seats I wanted. They have a map of the stadium at the ticket gate and you just tell them where you want to sit when they show you what's available.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Just a question for La Banda.

    There really doesn't appear to be much space for you all between rails to perform, considering the height of the rails.

     

    Also, will there be a capo stand?

    [IMG]

    Edited by Wanderboy

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

    Just a question for La Banda.

    There really doesn't appear to be much space for you all between rails to perform, considering the height of the rails.

     

    Also, will there be a capo stand?

    [IMG]

    New La Banda set up-

    See the source image

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 hours ago, Erimus said:

    I'm in...tickets booked..photos above did it for me.

    If i cough up a lung i have another.

    Any pax info? I’m think it’ll be close to sell out come game day 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

    If it's not looking like a sellout, a further option is to turn up on game day and buy tickets at the gate. You can actually select exactly where you want to sit then, depending on availability. I've done this heaps of times.

    Have you found this with both ticketek & ticketdisaster?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Prydzopolis said:

    Have you found this with both ticketek & ticketdisaster?

    Yes.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    23 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

    Have you found this with both ticketek & ticketdisaster?

     

    21 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

    Yes.

    Careful. He gets upset when you ask questions.

    :pardon::crazy::clapping::db::P:xnod::P:excl:

    :grouphug:

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Has The Collector turned around and refused the RBB the right to stage a pre game event and begin the March from there Saturday night. Have they reacted to stuff being said about Leeds supporters or other unspecified "security" issues. Pubs used to fall over themselves to accommodate us but getting an alternative may not be so straightforward. I'm just speculating of course in line with the squad development rumour mill. For what it's worth. All the other stuff I'll reply to when I have an hour.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    11 minutes ago, DamnedUnited said:

    Has The Collector turned around and refused the RBB the right to stage a pre game event and begin the March from there Saturday night.

    👀

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Woohoo. Ok all, just got my tickets in bay 217, after spamming ticketek with 10 ticket per transaction. Eventually got there.

    PAX 20534

    Edited by dcrow

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, 1988banana said:

    Thats great , PAX now sitting at...... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE PAX IS SITTING AT!!!!!

    I believe PAX is going to be moved to the "safe standing area" that should fix it.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, 1988banana said:

    Thats great , PAX now sitting at...... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE PAX IS SITTING AT!!!!!

    What's the problem with finding out about the PAX ?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, dcrow said:

    ..... after spamming ticketek with 10 ticket per transaction. Eventually got there.

    How many times did you need to do that Dcrow?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I have to pick my tickets up as one of them is a student ticket. Anyone know where there are collection outlets? I remember there used to be one at Westfield parra but unsure if it’s still there

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments



  • Posts

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...