Jump to content
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 01/02/2019 7:50PM


    mack
    Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets
    a_league_logo_2017.png

     

    western_sydney_logo_star.png VS newcastle_jets_logo.png

     

    Date: 01/02/19
    Sydney Kick-Off Time: 7:50PM EDT
    Round: 17
    Competition: A-League Regular Season
    Location: Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney
    Stadium: Sydney Olympic Stadium

    View full record

     

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Going for 3 - 3...but being 3 - 0 to us with 3 mins of 6 alloted injury time mins gone....

    Just trying to work out the scenario of how we wont win this time....

    Edited by Smoggy

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

    Going for 3 - 3...but being 3 - 0 to us with 3 mins of 6 alloted injury time mins gone....

    Just trying to work out the scenario of how we wont win this time....

    94th...Vedran trying to repair the damage he has done in previous games decides to go on a solo run for goal......loses the ball just outside our box and Newc score.....3-1

    95th.....After the restart we lose the ball from a bad backpss, Newc intercept and score.....3-2

    96th.....We kick off ...try and play cute at the back.....stuff it up....give away a free kick....free kick gets taken and Hamill brings down Newc player  in the box.....3-3

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, sonar said:

    94th...Vedran trying to repair the damage he has done in previous games decides to go on a solo run for goal......loses the ball just outside our box and Newc score.....3-1

    95th.....After the restart we lose the ball from a bad backpss, Newc intercept and score.....3-2

    96th.....We kick off ...try and play cute at the back.....stuff it up....give away a free kick....free kick gets taken and Hamill brings down Newc player  in the box.....3-3

     

    I responded with a laugh...and with any other club you would think nahhhh impossible. ..but with us anything is possible.....

    Well apart fron winning that is...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

    I responded with a laugh...and with any other club you would think nahhhh impossible. ..but with us anything is possible.....

    Well apart fron winning that is...

    Apart from the Vedran one....the other two are distinct possibilities......lol

    Edited by sonar

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Does risdon come straight back in I wonder maybe Tate will be used in GF?

    reira and yeboah seemed alright last week good to see them again 

    if suman plays the game before he can still back up for game after NO VEDRANS 

    We need a sign like in the Simpson where there was no Homers haha 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, sonar said:

    94th...Vedran trying to repair the damage he has done in previous games decides to go on a solo run for goal......loses the ball just outside our box and Newc score.....3-1

    95th.....After the restart we lose the ball from a bad backpss, Newc intercept and score.....3-2

    96th.....We kick off ...try and play cute at the back.....stuff it up....give away a free kick....free kick gets taken and Hamill brings down Newc player  in the box.....3-3

     

    Babbel comes on as player coach and scores own goal on purpose just to LoL

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    18 minutes ago, Taurus said:

    11 in a row to make the semis

    We've done it before😎😎😎😎

    Edited by dcrow

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, GunnerWanderer said:

    Does risdon come straight back in I wonder maybe Tate will be used in GF?

    reira and yeboah seemed alright last week good to see them again 

    if suman plays the game before he can still back up for game after NO VEDRANS 

    We need a sign like in the Simpson where there was no Homers haha 

    Riera was horrible, I was at the game and he was so lazy and played horribly.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

    Going for 3 - 3...but being 3 - 0 to us with 3 mins of 6 alloted injury time mins gone....

    Just trying to work out the scenario of how we wont win this time....

    4-0 up in the first half, giant thunderstorm in the 44th minute, game abandoned. FFA decide to just give both teams a draw.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Run out song for tomorrow. To the same tune, just a change to a few of the verse's.

    WENT DOWN TO ANZ WHERE THE WANDERERS SEASON STALLS

    YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY, THE PLAYERS BEGIN TO FALL

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    HAMILL, ELRICH AND LLORENTE MOVE LIKE STATUES IN A ROOM.

    THE OPPOSITION RUNS PAST THEM BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE A CLUE

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    WITHOUT MUCH HOPE WE SCORE AND HAVE A SHOW

    WAIT FOR THE VAR BUT IT'S A NO GO

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    I'VE GOT TO STOP THESE TEARS THAT'S FALLING FROM MY EYES

    GO WALK IN THE RAIN SO NO ONE SEES ME CRY

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    CAN'T STOP THE MEMORY THAT GOES CLIMBING THROUGH MY BRAIN

    I GET NO ANSWER SO THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN (REPEAT)

     

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    15 minutes ago, mack said:

    4-0 up in the first half, giant thunderstorm in the 44th minute, game abandoned. FFA decide to just give both teams a draw.

    To be fair....I wouldn't fancy our chances of holding on anyway...without the thunderstorm we would only lose 5 - 4...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, sonar said:

    94th...Vedran trying to repair the damage he has done in previous games decides to go on a solo run for goal......loses the ball just outside our box and Newc score.....3-1

    95th.....After the restart we lose the ball from a bad backpss, Newc intercept and score.....3-2

    96th.....We kick off ...try and play cute at the back.....stuff it up....give away a free kick....free kick gets taken and Hamill brings down Newc player  in the box.....3-3

     

    I'd place a bet on your prediction but it's only paying $1.25 at best.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, Jefski said:

    I'd place a bet on your prediction but it's only paying $1.25 at best.

    Odds for final 3 - 3 score or Vedran ******* up? 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, sonar said:

    94th...Vedran trying to repair the damage he has done in previous games decides to go on a solo run for goal......loses the ball just outside our box and Newc score.....3-1

    95th.....After the restart we lose the ball from a bad backpss, Newc intercept and score.....3-2

    96th.....We kick off ...try and play cute at the back.....stuff it up....give away a free kick....free kick gets taken and Hamill brings down Newc player  in the box.....3-3

     

    I will get myself banned for a pitch invasion by sliding in for  the ball if that play in the  96th minute occurs....

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 hours ago, WHACKO said:

    Run out song for tomorrow. To the same tune, just a change to a few of the verse's.

    WENT DOWN TO ANZ WHERE THE WANDERERS SEASON STALLS

    YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY, THE PLAYERS BEGIN TO FALL

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    HAMILL, ELRICH AND LLORENTE MOVE LIKE STATUES IN A ROOM.

    THE OPPOSITION RUNS PAST THEM BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE A CLUE

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    WITHOUT MUCH HOPE WE SCORE AND HAVE A SHOW

    WAIT FOR THE VAR BUT IT'S A NO GO

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    I'VE GOT TO STOP THESE TEARS THAT'S FALLING FROM MY EYES

    GO WALK IN THE RAIN SO NO ONE SEES ME CRY

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN

    CAN'T STOP THE MEMORY THAT GOES CLIMBING THROUGH MY BRAIN

    I GET NO ANSWER SO THE QUESTION STILL REMAINS

    ARE WE EVER GONNA WIN A GAME AGAIN (REPEAT)

     

     

    It's abaut time we introduce a new song ,not all them boring songs we been hearing for the past six seasons

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Is there any difference in price between buying a ticket to the game online and buying at the ground?

    Thanks in advance.

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    31 minutes ago, papersun said:

    Is there any difference in price between buying a ticket to the game online and buying at the ground?

    Thanks in advance.

     

    If you get there before 5.30 it's free.

     

    The Western Sydney Wanderers will be opening the gates for their Foxtel Y-League Grand Final match against Brisbane Roar at ANZ Stadium on Friday afternoon. 

    The Red & Black topped the Conference B table in extraordinary circumstances after defeating Sydney 2-1 in the final match of the regular season.

    Entry to the match will be FREE until 5:30pm through Gates E/K. Entry to the Wanderers Foxtel Y-League match also includes FREE entry to the Hyundai A-League fixture that follows after in the general admission area only. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The jets and a bit so so this year so we are bound to play them into form. O'Donovan hat trick in first half and he gets sent off in the second and we loose 3-0 after Vedran comes up for a corner in the 93rd minute and scores to redeem himself, jumps into the RBB a la Bullet and is called for offside by the VAR when clearly on side.

    or we loose 2 nil, ho hum

     

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    18 minutes ago, HillsWanderer said:

    If you get there before 5.30 it's free.

     

    The Western Sydney Wanderers will be opening the gates for their Foxtel Y-League Grand Final match against Brisbane Roar at ANZ Stadium on Friday afternoon. 

    The Red & Black topped the Conference B table in extraordinary circumstances after defeating Sydney 2-1 in the final match of the regular season.

    Entry to the match will be FREE until 5:30pm through Gates E/K. Entry to the Wanderers Foxtel Y-League match also includes FREE entry to the Hyundai A-League fixture that follows after in the general admission area only. 

    Thanks for that, I'll be leaving later though.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    36 minutes ago, HillsWanderer said:

    If you get there before 5.30 it's free.

     

    The Western Sydney Wanderers will be opening the gates for their Foxtel Y-League Grand Final match against Brisbane Roar at ANZ Stadium on Friday afternoon. 

    The Red & Black topped the Conference B table in extraordinary circumstances after defeating Sydney 2-1 in the final match of the regular season.

    Entry to the match will be FREE until 5:30pm through Gates E/K. Entry to the Wanderers Foxtel Y-League match also includes FREE entry to the Hyundai A-League fixture that follows after in the general admission area only. 

     

    17 minutes ago, papersun said:

    Thanks for that, I'll be leaving later though

    If your a Telstra customer, you can get $20 ga tickets.

    https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/sport/aleague#17

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I would rather see the NYL team lineup with Suman, Russell, Mourdoukoutis, Grozos, Tockich, Cordier and try to win that. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, scarcev said:

    I would rather see the NYL team lineup with Suman, Russell, Mourdoukoutis, Grozos, Tockich, Cordier and try to win that. 

    I've posted my thoughts in the NYL match day thread 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    O'Donavan to score a hatrick against the first team I don't think we will take the lead in this one.

     

    Hoping NYL is on foxtel or streaming would rather the boys won that if were to take something from the season.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    for those punters - get on Hoffman to score, he always seems to score against us...

    no Nabbout to score a worldie tonight, however Petratos has the ability, especially dead ball situations....

    bring on more disappointment tonight, it's Game Day *****!!! :grouphug:

    Edited by Sime11

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    5 hours ago, Sime11 said:

    for those punters - get on Hoffman to score, he always seems to score against us...

    no Nabbout to score a worldie tonight, however Petratos has the ability, especially dead ball situations....

    bring on more disappointment tonight, it's Game Day *****!!! :grouphug:

    Im already feeling disappointed.....just getting in the zone in prep....

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    This is now closed for further comments



×
×
  • Create New...