The Western Sydney Wanderers will launch the 2014/15 Membership campaign on Friday the 18th of July.
Update: Membership Portal has launched via wanderland.com.au
The club announced the launch on Friday the 11th, including numerous changes and upgrades from last season. A link to the Wanderers news page is here. The new changes and upgrades include:
- A loyalty initiative for renewing members that includes reduced membership costs as well as memorabilia for foundation members.
- The introduction of a new payment option, where in addition to typical upfront payment, the new option for payment in monthly instalments over 10 months.
- The introduction of a seat resale program to enable members who cannot attend matches to forgo their access to a match so their ticket can be on-sold, with rewards for those members who give up their seat.
- A new online membership portal that includes the ability to forward a membership to selected people, a membership selector and online interaction with the membership team.
- A new Junior Supporter membership package that includes various pieces of merchandise.
- The final major development is that after a large volume of complaints about members not being able to pick-up their membership packs last season, this season they will be sent through the post.
Prices for this season are increased over the first two seasons. Foundation members have a slight rise in non-Red & Black sections, with family memberships costs also increasing. The cost increase for a Red & Black membership is higher in comparison to the other sections of the ground. New members in all sections are higher again compared to renewal costs for foundation memberships.
- Red Memberships increase from $312 to $320 for foundation members and $335 for new members.
- Black Memberships increase from $240 to $250 for foundation members and $285 for new members.
- The White as well as the White & Black memberships increase from $195 to $200 for foundation members and $215 for new members.
- Red & Black Memberships increase from $195 to $220 for foundation members and $235 for new members.
- Supporter & Out of Towner memberships are unchanged.
A full size table of the pricing is available at this link.
Renewal will be open for 1 month from Friday the 18th of July through to the membership renewal deadline on Sunday the 17th of August. Supporter memberships will also be on sale from Friday and supporter members will be placed onto the ticketed membership waiting list while also getting access to the usual Football Family benefits.
Despite this forum being a welcome place to discuss memberships in 2014/15, specific enquiries should be directed to the club membership team through the club membership email address which is:
I look forward to renewing my membership on Friday and am sure that the club will eclipse the 16,900+ members from last season.