Jump to content
Current Players Link Current Players Link

Jack Clisby


mack

  • Date Of Birth: 12/02/92
    Nation: Australia
    Birthplace: Perth, Australia
    Squad Number: 3
    Position: Left Fullback
    Secondary Positions: Central Defender
    Joined Wanderers: 11/08/16
    Contract Details: 2 Year Initial Contract
    Contract Finish: 2017/18
    Previous Club: Melbourne City
    Wanderers Debut: 14th October 2016 vs Adelaide United
    A-League Appearances: 36
    A-League Goals: 1
    ACL Appearances: 5
    ACL Goals: 0
    FFA Cup Appearances: 3
    FFA Cup Goals: 0
    Club World Cup Appearances: 0
    Club World Cup Goals: 0
    Total Appearances: 44
    Total Goals: 1
    Yearly Appearances & Goals: 2016/17: 29 (0), 2017/18 15 (1)
    Highlight: Scored his first goal for the Wanderers against Adelaide United on 10/1/2018 in Season 2017/18.
    Description: After unremarkable stints at Perth & Melbourne City, Clisby joins the Wanderers looking to prove he is able to make an impact in the A-League. His rampaging runs from fullback and uncompromising defence made him one of the standout players in an otherwise disappointing 2016/17 season. Putting pressure on Raul Llorente & Josh Risdon, Clisby made just over a dozen solid if unspectacular appearances in 2017/18, including a handful in a surprising position of central defence.
Jack Clisby

Edited by mack


User Feedback

Recommended Comments



 As Mike from the Young ones might have said 

I don't wish to suggest that a league transfers are predictable, but there are as-of-yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Peruvian jungle who knew that Clisby would end up at the Mariners”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He was probably offered better money and/or promised first team action by Mulvey compared to whatever WSW might have offered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mack said:

He was probably offered better money and/or promised first team action by Mulvey compared to whatever WSW might have offered.

He was told he was unwanted (same source as the Baccus story). He didn't have anywhere to go. He went and sat with everyone in the office, chatted with them and thanked them. Apparently he was completely shattered by being let go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Upthehill said:

He was told he was unwanted (same source as the Baccus story). He didn't have anywhere to go. He went and sat with everyone in the office, chatted with them and thanked them. Apparently he was completely shattered by being let go.

Sad if true. Clisby seems like a good bloke judging from some of the videos he's done with other squad members during his time here. 

My fondest memory of him in the red and black will be when he straight up dropped cirio in the first thirty seconds against Adelaide last season :xnod:

Link to comment
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Valter43 said:

Sad if true. Clisby seems like a good bloke judging from some of the videos he's done with other squad members during his time here. 

My fondest memory of him in the red and black will be when he straight up dropped cirio in the first thirty seconds against Adelaide last season :xnod:

First 30 seconds as a blooded wanderer and he near killed their best player. I’ll take it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like Clisby, he always used come up and meet the fans after the games, seems like a good guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Final nail in the coffin for the Jack Clisby Experience trivia team

We shall now be “The Trivia Team Formerly known as The Jack Clisby Experience” 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

I, like everybody - forgot about Redmayne.

I remembered him but was too slow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Final nail in the coffin for the Jack Clisby Experience trivia team

Awww, no more outtings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

We shall now be “The Trivia Team Formerly known as The Jack Clisby Experience” 

That's more like it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EmMac said:

Awww, no more outtings?

I’m trying to organise one soon I’m keen to do it

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...