It was a good night all-round, you can feel Parra was buzzing again yesterday after making our return, the pre-match march was brilliant, it caught other people in the Street off guard.
The stadium is amazing, sitting above the RBB and looking over pitch, it felt like I had an eagle eyeview of the whole field, looking over the RBB when the safe standing area, it looked great, there was a lot more freedom to move around and be active. Gotta love the double cheeseburger at the ground.
As for the game, I don't think we did too bad per say... I think there were some pet peeves that I hate what we do and Leeds kind of exposed them as they were technically and tactically better.
Things I didn't like:
- playing out from the back, Leeds immediately pressed our defensive line whenever we hard the ball and we make stupid mistakes, that led to Leeds first goal
- not being first to the ball, waiting for the ball to come has been an issue and Leeds have managed to cut out our passes a last night, Leeds always run onto the ball and they are very direct with their passes
Things I did like:
- Baccus setting up Kwame with the through ball, pure class
- Lopars GK, brilliant saves, and has a good boot on him as well
- Grozos through ball was sexy, shame Duke couldn't get on the end of it.
- our youth team held up their own and did very well against a very senior team.
Lots of good signs and hopefully some of these issues will be ironed out