This is a privately owned forum and you have no right to acceptance, admission or use of this forum and such admission may be revoked at any time.
This site is an open site for anyone who wants to participate while adhering to the rules.
It does not matter if you support another club.
It does not matter what if any 'supporter group' you might be part of.
As long as you keep to the rules then you are welcome here.
Forum Terms & Rules:
- The website and administrators are not responsible for any messages posted by other members.
- The website and administrators do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- Any posts or other form of message expresses the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website and it's administration.
- Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or any report function.
- Administrators have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, trolling, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative or potentially violative of any law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum.
- Abide by instructions and decisions of the moderators and administration even if those decisions or rules or guidelines are not published anywhere.
- No pornography or sexual images.
- Do not post pirate streams of games being played in Australia that are broadcast live regardless of network host.
- Do not post links to pirate/torrent/illegally downloadable software, films, television shows or any other copyrighted material.
Racism, Discrimination and Aggression:
- This is simple. No racism. What exactly constitutes racism will be left up to the moderators and administrators. Err on the side of caution.
- No discrimination. This can be discrimination against a user's religion, nationality, background, location or sexuality. What constitutes discrimination is up to the moderators and administrators. Err on the side of caution.
- Any attempt to threaten another user or imply they may suffer consequences outside the forum or in a physically violent way will be met with an immediate ban.
- This site is for positive support of the Western Sydney club. It is not built around the idea of hating other teams, clubs or players.
- Politicised statements and images may be removed without notice.
Flares and Incendiary Devices:
- The supporters group does not condone the use of flares, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices. Anyone who lights an incendiary devices does so on their own initiative. Anyone who uses an incendiary devices must take personal responsibility for his or her actions if they subsequently suffer consequences for lighting it.
- Flares are not to be discussed on this site outside specific threads made by administrators or moderators. If you make a post about flares, it may cause the site (and myself as the owner) to be open to liability, police or legal action in various forms. I do not want to deal with that, so it is not allowed.
Swearing and Posting Style:
- A list of certain obscene words may be automatically edited. Do not work around them.
- Post in English, do not use text speak and try to spell words correctly.
- Political posting is not allowed except in the sole "Politics Thread" located in the Off Topic Forum. Anywhere else on the forum political posts are not allowed. This can include local, state, federal or international politics regardless of which country is being discussed.
This cookie Is used by Google in the ads served on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner's website and either view or click an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user's browser. The data gathered from these cookies will be used to help better serve and manage ads on the publisher's site(s) and across the web.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Third-party vendors and ad networks may be serving ads on your site. Links to the appropriate vendor and ad network websites will be provided in this case. They may visit those websites to opt out of cookies (if the vendor or ad network offers this capability). Users can opt out of some, but not all, of these cookies in one location at the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Banned Sites and Personalities.
- the.roar.com.au - I've read they do not like their content being reproduced or even linked from other sites, so I'm pre-emptively banning the site.
If you are from the Media.
- Do not contact anyone on the site through the PM system. If you contact anyone through the PM system and attempt to gain comment and have the PM forwarded to the administrators, you will be banned.
- Do not use anything from this forum in any report either as a direct quote or in reference to the site. If this happens and your account or IP address is found, it will be banned.
- Do not use the contact us system to make media enquiries. They will be deleted. Do not waste your time.
Administrators may repeatedly give unpunished warnings to a member before giving an official punished warning, or an action may be on its own so unsuitable that action is taken immediately. This can be anything up to and including a permanent ban. Actions taken to rectify poor behaviour can include:
- Unpunished Warning. No punishment beyond the warning itself and deletion of posts that caused the warning.
- Post moderation. This requires all content to be approved by moderators before being allowed onto the forum.
- Posting ability removed. User may not be banned, but may have to wait until being allowed to post again.
- Suspensions from the forum.
- Permanent ban.
- Users are required to acknowledge the warning before continuing to post.
I'd rather see a people thrown out of the forum here if they refuse to co-operate, than have the entire site, supporter group and it's activities jeopardised because people aren't able to control themselves online.
This is a forum that includes many members who are part of a 'real life' community, and it is quite possible to meet potentially 100's of members from the site. Please keep that in mind.