Information On Membership Packs

We look forward to welcoming you to Wanderland next Wednesday 19 November for our first home match of the 2014/15 Hyundai A-League season against the Central Coast Mariners at 7.30pm.

Ticketed Members who purchased Memberships prior to 26 September

All Members that purchased their Membership prior to 26 September should have received their Membership Packs. If you are yet to receive your Membership pack, please contact the Membership Team.

Ticketed Memberships purchased between 27 September and 28 October 

Memberships purchased between 27 September and 28 October, were lodged with our mail-house on 1 November with delivery due before 19 November.

Out of Towner and Supporter Memberships

Memberships purchased before 28 October, were lodged with our mail-house on 1 November with delivery due before 19 November.

ACL Supporter Memberships

Please note that ACL Supporter Membership packs will be exclusively produced to mark this milestone in the Club’s history and that fulfilment and delivery of these will commence 1 December 2014.

What to do if you have not received your Membership Pack and Card

• Login to your MyWanderers Account
  • Select ‘Western Sydney Wanderers v Central Coast Mariners’
  • Click Manage This Event
  • Select the ‘Print at Home’ option from the top of the page
  • Select the seats that you wish to print
  • Click ‘Print’
  • Confirm and Print

To make sure you do not miss any of what will be a very special return to Wanderland for the boys please ensure you arrive early and get into the stadium prior to kick off.

So what even is the ACL Membership?? How's it different to other memberships? :-/

It has the same privileges as a "Supporter" membership e.g discounts, being part of pre-sales for tickets.

The only difference could be that on the hat and key ring, it might say ACL

I am missing 1 membership card.

The manage this event option for the game on the 19th (to print the tickets) is saying no actions available.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Can only do this one week out from the event, I'm sure it is the same for reselling your tickets too

I  had the same thing happen to me, "no actions available"  I rang the club.  , a very helpful chap , told me that the option to print tickets will not be available until "next week"

no cards or package yet, surely the wanderers are just taking the piss?

Have you got in touch with the club yet? Know a few people have got in touch and have at least found out on where the damn things are!

i honestly feel contacting the club is a waste of time, i am really hoping i get the membership today however even if i got it today i do not think it can be picked up till monday which is completely useless