Wanderers NPL 2016

I have looked all over for the thread and can't find anything about it. 

From my view I'm super happy there will be football all year round and possibility for 6 Sydney/Wanderers derby's and get to visit all the old grounds. 

Where are you playing out of ? 

Probably Cook Park and Marconi, just like they did in NYL

maybe even Campbelltown as well

Interesting conversation on where we will end up, I feel it will be NPL2 as that is the wish of the majority of clubs. On where we will play, I'm sure we will find a temporary home in the meantime but not sure how it will go down playing out of our rivals home ground (Mt Druitt & Marconi), sure in the offseason for a trial/Y or W league match but in the midst of the season? I'm not sure...

The club has been quiet on the timeline & specific plans for our new base in Rooty Hill but as I'm led to believe they are in the pipeline. Does anyone remember seeing a timeframe on when it would be completed?

Surely it'd be NPL1?

Actually I think the NPL clubs want us to get promoted rather then be automatically in the top division. which will put a dint in marconi getting back up in one year I feel

I have heard some terrible things about Marconi & it appears that football will not become a priority for them so not sure they'll be able to get promoted back into NPL1.

anyone have a current list of the youth team players?

Youth team as in the team playing in the NPL or are you referring to the Y-League? Information on the Y-League wasn't that readily available last year but we were promised that this year there would be a greater focus.

I feel it will be NPL2 as well, also with the youth academy's I've been told that Football NSW wanted to make the comps regional which would see WSW playing only in their area not against all the top NPL teams. 

Also in regards to the y league that has been cut down significantly and has 8 rounds with nsw teams being part of one conference and the others in another comp. 

Marconi is in trouble and look to wind up their football operations from what i've been told. 

I feel it will be NPL2 as well, also with the youth academy's I've been told that Football NSW wanted to make the comps regional which would see WSW playing only in their area not against all the top NPL teams. 

Also in regards to the y league that has been cut down significantly and has 8 rounds with nsw teams being part of one conference and the others in another comp. 

Marconi is in trouble and look to wind up their football operations from what i've been told.

I thought that directive was forced on all NPL competitons by the FFA with the reason for having regional competitons was to reduce the amount of travel for parents & the other was to make youth NPL competitions non competitive (I know that was really unpopular).

It almost seems a bit silly to even have a Y league anymore but I guess it is good for the senior players involved who could get some fitness under the belt. I guess it is also good preparation for the NPL season too, giving them team plenty of time to gel but 8 games only?

Interesting conversation on where we will end up, I feel it will be NPL2 as that is the wish of the majority of clubs. On where we will play, I'm sure we will find a temporary home in the meantime but not sure how it will go down playing out of our rivals home ground (Mt Druitt & Marconi), sure in the offseason for a trial/Y or W league match but in the midst of the season? I'm not sure...

The club has been quiet on the timeline & specific plans for our new base in Rooty Hill but as I'm led to believe they are in the pipeline. Does anyone remember seeing a timeframe on when it would be completed?

Surely it'd be NPL1?

Actually I think the NPL clubs want us to get promoted rather then be automatically in the top division. which will put a dint in marconi getting back up in one year I feel
I have heard some terrible things about Marconi & it appears that football will not become a priority for them so not sure they'll be able to get promoted back into NPL1.

anyone have a current list of the youth team players?

Youth team as in the team playing in the NPL or are you referring to the Y-League? Information on the Y-League wasn't that readily available last year but we were promised that this year there would be a greater focus.

the youth team that will be playing NPL.

the youth league is going to be scrapped across the nation, with all youth sides going to their respective state leagues, just like victory and Melbourne city have already done. that was my understanding.

and another thing, if WSW first grade players, cant make the squad etc, do they get up into the NPL side or?

the youth league is going to be scrapped across the nation, with all youth sides going to their respective state leagues, just like victory and Melbourne city have already done. that was my understanding.

and another thing, if WSW first grade players, cant make the squad etc, do they get up into the NPL side or?

Nothing has been released by the club so hard to say but my guess is the players (not sure, most likely) & coaches (definitely) are already on board for next season. I'd assume that our NYL team will form the basis of our first team in the NPL but I don't think the fringe of the Aleague team will play as I only think that would only apply to the younger players, not the squaddies.

If you refer to StPeters post above, it appears that CCM, Newcastle & the two Sydney teams will play in an 8 round competition.

Nothing has been released by the club so hard to say but my guess is the players (not sure, most likely) & coaches (definitely) are already on board for next season. I'd assume that our NYL team will form the basis of our first team in the NPL but I don't think the fringe of the Aleague team will play as I only think that would only apply to the younger players, not the squaddies.

If you refer to StPeters post above, it appears that CCM, Newcastle & the two Sydney teams will play in an 8 round competition.

And AIS 

From what I undersand the nswpl will remain as a 12 team comp (with Marconi being relegated and hakoah being promoted).

Npl 2 will expand from 12 teams to 14 teams (to allow us and esfc youth teams to come in).

And the current state league 1 will be renamed to npl3.

http://www.footballnsw.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Governance/29052015_-_COR_-_FNSW_2016_Mens_Comp_Review_Final_Resolution__TMc_.pdf

I think it is on the 4th page where it outlines the plans for npl2 and 3

From what I undersand the nswpl will remain as a 12 team comp (with Marconi being relegated and hakoah being promoted).

Npl 2 will expand from 12 teams to 14 teams (to allow us and esfc youth teams to come in).

And the current state league 1 will be renamed to npl3.

http://www.footballnsw.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Governance/29052015_-_COR_-_FNSW_2016_Mens_Comp_Review_Final_Resolution__TMc_.pdf

I think it is on the 4th page where it outlines the plans for npl2 and 3

Why would Hakoah get promoted.  Only finished second to Spirit FC (go Spirit!) and knocked out at the first time of asking in the finals.

Is it based on the flawed Club Championship table instead?

Yeah promotion is based on the club championship table.

Promotion and relegation also isn't a sure this. It is up to the team who qualified for promotion if they want it. Iirc couple of seasons ago northern Tigers were able to be promoted but did not want to due to the criteria.

Got no doubt hakoah want to be promoted though.

100% we are in PL2 for seniors 18s to 1st grade

Are they the only teams we will be having this year? Next year we will have a full youth structure?

We have 13s to 16s youth and 18s 20s and 1 st in NPL2

All sides selected bar a few spots. Seniors still some work to do but the NYL team will also fall into that 1 st grade for some.