Western Sydney Players - Launch

Mark Bridge

Shannon Cole

Michael Beauchamp

Tarek Elrich

Ante Covic

Aaron Mooy

Nikolai Topor-Stanley

that list is not bad, i am hoping to see tyson, and neill (a little wishful), along with a couple nswpl players for tomoro

Anyone know who this young third signing is? It's Mooy, Elrich and who....?

exciting state league player Kwabena Appiah-Kubi who was part of Central Coast Mariners NYL set up last season

love the three players revealed today. really shows the direction there trying to go in.

Yes, a multicultural team for a multicultural region. Now where are the Latinos?

Glad to see T.Elrich, he has been one player I've always envisioned playing for Western Sydney.

suprised Chippers wasn't named or revealed today

It would probably take the focus off the club itself and be moreso on the player. Same as with Neill if he signs.

They can have their own moment in the spotlight. Today was for the club itself.

Great signings, good to see they are from Western Sydney and that they have been looking at the NSWPL, Elrich plays with passion for the shirt and always gives 100%, Mooy, by all reports is very talented and has a big future ahead of him and Appiah from the game I have seen of him, is still raw but has unbeleivable pace and over the next year will hopefully turn into a player who will give us a good transfer fee.

CEO wouldn't reveal exact number of players who have been signed by WSWFC, however, he didn't play down my suggestion that 10 or 12 contracts have been executed and are locked away in his bottom draw.

suprised Chippers wasn't named or revealed today

It would probably take the focus off the club itself and be moreso on the player. Same as with Neill if he signs.

They can have their own moment in the spotlight. Today was for the club itself.

I was surprised there were only three signings revealed but that makes real sense