Wanderers from the Wollondilly/Sthn Highlands

wanderers from Wollondilly or Sthn Highlands  

3 members have voted

1. 1. are you from the following?

• Wollondilly!
    • Southern Highlands!
    • wollawhere!?

Hiya guys

I moved from the st george area to near Picton mid 2013 and it looks like we will be moving to Mittagong in the Southern Highlands soonish too.

Are there any Wanderers from the Wollondilly or the Southern Highlands? It would be great to know a few to watch a game or two when travelling to the game cant be done (cant get tickets, other commitments, etc).

Im not into creating mini clubs of clubs or chapters, i'm just interested in meeting some like-minded soccermad wanderers to watch a game or three.

Let me know!

brad

Love travelling an hour to play cricket with thousands of flies or a 9am football game in the middle of winter with the temperature at 0.

Nothing against the area itself, well in the most part, just Tahmoor is the longest trek in local sport.

Hiya guys

I moved from the st george area to near Picton mid 2013 and it looks like we will be moving to Mittagong in the Southern Highlands soonish too.

Are there any Wanderers from the Wollondilly or the Southern Highlands? It would be great to know a few to watch a game or two when travelling to the game cant be done (cant get tickets, other commitments, etc).

Im not into creating mini clubs of clubs or chapters, i'm just interested in meeting some like-minded soccer footballmad wanderers to watch a game or three.

Let me know!

brad

fixed :ninja:

Ahhh i see! I live in thirlmere atm, so just around the corner from tahmoor. How far does the macarthur region stretch?

Im thinking i skip playing this year and do next, probably down in the southern highlands then. I probably need a year to get back to the level i last played!

Jeez thats huge. Although i used to play in st george and it did take me over an hour to get to rockdale just due to saturday traffic.

seems like lots of people to watch matches with haha!