Home FiNAL on the cards… Maybe even a “home� GF?!?

Who would have thought @ the start of the season that we would be in 4th place, 8 points clear of 5th after 17 rounds? Although we all hoped for a successful team, most understand the challenges in making this happen. A great achievement thus far, kudos to ALL involved within the club and all those in the terraces.

If we continue in this vein, a home final is definitely on the cards! Just the thought of it gets me salivating @ the mouth! Obviously we are not there yet, but to be in this position @ this stage is a fantastic achievement!

Regarding venue allocation… Would be interesting to get peoples thoughts!

One can only hope that the FFA allocate Parra stadium should we get a home final in week 1 OR 2.

The real question is, if we finish anywhere from 5th or above, mathematically there is a possibility we will host the Grand Final… Should this be the case, I wonder which stadium will host the GF???

Realistically, in my opinion Parra Stadium isn’t BiG enough for such an event. My guess is the FFA will allocate Stadium Australia, which may be a little too BiG. Thus, if they for some insane reason opt for SFS I will vomit!!!

Your thoughts??

fp