Any Celebrations Planned?

Im going there to watch the 2 games tonight...

Not much else to do....

I heard about something called "easter" but it didnt really resonate..

Hahaha, never heard of it...

Sweet as, I'll be there.

I think it has to be asked of Parra Council as well as the Wanderers...how about an official keys to the city/street parade when all is finished for the season. Our club has achieved a fking miracle this year and has every right to hope to complete the job with the GF, and they deserve recognition. And lets face it, what has any other code done for the area or specifically for Parramatta in the last decade or so. Combine this with a fan's day at the stadium and I think we could have a right royal celebration of all things red and black in 2012/13.

I think it has to be asked of Parra Council as well as the Wanderers...how about an official keys to the city/street parade when all is finished for the season. Our club has achieved a fking miracle this year and has every right to hope to complete the job with the GF, and they deserve recognition. And lets face it, what has any other code done for the area or specifically for Parramatta in the last decade or so. Combine this with a fan's day at the stadium and I think we could have a right royal celebration of all things red and black in 2012/13.

As long as we don't burn the stadium down..... :ninja:

Im going there to watch the 2 games tonight...

Not much else to do....

I heard about something called "easter" but it didnt really resonate..

Amen. You want a miracle? We just saw a real one - The West Has Risen.

As long as we don't burn the stadium down..... :ninja:

Now there's a thought....a celebratory flare-off to incinerate the old stadium and pressure the government to build us a new 30,000+ capacity venue.

And remember...the original Parra football ground bit the dust in an orgy of Eels fan excitement...so the precedent is there lol.

Guest mickisnot

Went to newcastle last night...

Didn't get to celebrate...

I think a Woolpack drink off after 7pm is in order...

If anybody wants to join me I'll have personalized jersey on drinking in the corner. If no one joins me I'm going to buy sparklers and let them off with a toilet seat around my neck.

But seriously I'll pop in around 7pm if my Wanderbros and Wanderbras are there then game on moles!!!

Went to newcastle last night...

Didn't get to celebrate...

I think a Woolpack drink off after 7pm is in order...

If anybody wants to join me I'll have personalized jersey on drinking in the corner. If no one joins me I'm going to buy sparklers and let them off with a toilet seat around my neck.

But seriously I'll pop in around 7pm if my Wanderbros and Wanderbras are there then game on moles!!!

i giggled

based on street parade idea, see new topic started at

http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/3953-street-parade-with-ticker-tape-for-end-of-season-celebration/#entry124552