Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Pup55

suck my d*ck Boban.

and yes Andy......i've been to the Triple Ace a few times to with the OzSpurs group

Are you formerly from the Cove Pup?

That would explain the fellatio request......

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  never followed the A League before mate

and yep - what a fantastic weekend.

Vertonghen is a superstar

Proud spurs fan since the klinsmann days. How well are we doing boys buzzing.. both wanderers and spurs coming 3rd. Contempt

Lol enjoying this debate. Liverpool have spent £124,200,000 on their last 8 british players.

Sturridge, downing, henderson, allen, adams, shelvey, johnson. Coys

so many spurs fans.

good to see :)

Yea pup i was just scrolling around the forums and was quite surprise to see a few Spurs fans on here, its good we got a place to gather up here. Looking forward to the manchester game at home and coventry this week.

Lol enjoying this debate. Liverpool have spent £124,200,000 on their last 8 british players.Sturridge, downing, henderson, allen, adams, shelvey, johnson. Coys

Its like covering $hit in gold & expecting it to fool people

Lol enjoying this debate. Liverpool have spent £124,200,000 on their last 8 british players.Sturridge, downing, henderson, allen, adams, shelvey, johnson. Coys

It might fool some people........... Then it starts to stink

Same $hit. Different smell

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Harry did well making sure Bale and Lennon had no space on the flanks - we quickly ran out of ideas , Adebayor doesnt seem interested at all - Please get a decent striker in ASAP -     And at least Arsen*l lost