Fan Rights in UK - relevant to Aust.

From the article:

If legal intervention isn’t needed then we’ve got an internal complaints system which involves, initially, making your complaints to the football club. If you don’t get satisfaction there you take it to the league and if they still can’t resolve the issue then the final step is the Independent Football Ombudsman who will adjudicate on the complaint.

What would be our equivalent to their football ombudsman?

From the article:

If legal intervention isn’t needed then we’ve got an internal complaints system which involves, initially, making your complaints to the football club. If you don’t get satisfaction there you take it to the league and if they still can’t resolve the issue then the final step is the Independent Football Ombudsman who will adjudicate on the complaint.

The FFA and Hatamoto telling everyone to GF. We dont have one as far as i know.

We have a lot to learn from UK.

From the article:

The FFA and Hatamoto telling everyone to GF. We dont have one as far as i know.

We have a lot to learn from UK.

The reason I ask is because we can easily enough find the right channels and method to complain to the club and league (although having something that's standardised would help) however there's nothing to stop them ignoring us (as they currently do)

Some sort of ombudsman or mediator would be the circuit breaker we need

this is a great idea, 

but it would take some start-up costs and we would have to pay for a former or current employee
from england to come out to australia to start up the operation.

but in time i hope that something gets up.  I have no problem if a person gets banned from football if they did the wrong thing
but they have a right to have a voice, and proper representation

We have nothing like this in Australia.  

Remember football is 'the' code in the UK. Here we are nothing but sheilas, wogs, poofters and now hooligans.  No doubt the UK system we read about was created by government via pressure from the general public.   I can't see that being replicated here.  It would be the ideal setup though and perhaps we need to start lobbying our politicians for an equivalent system.