Wanderers NPL vs Mounties Wanderers 25/05/2019 7:00PM

My maiden NPL2 match tonight, Wanderers lost 2-1 after scoring first.

I've got to say I was impressed by Mohamed Adam who looks a real prospect to me, very sharp and aware, hit the bar twice, just seems to me to be to react a bit quicker than the average player .

I'm hoping that he can go on with it, it wouldn't be before time that Australia produced a top class striker.

I'd be interested to hear from others on here who've seen him play more often, their opinion of him.

Fabian Monge also looks an excellent prospect.

I have to give Mounties credit, they were well organised and had quite  an experienced lineup with the likes of Sean Rooney and Jacob Poscoliero.

Mo Adam is quite a prospect. He didn't score tonight for the 1st time in about 8 games

Both times he hit the bar tonight were cracking shots from distance, say 20m. 

Club should lock him down, as he recently refused a trial at CCM. Two others accepted & one of them Sam Silvera, signed a scholarship deal with them this week. 

Monge is comfortable on the ball at this level (played his last NPL2 game tonight), but I feel he can get a bit casual at times & needs to be challenged at a higher level

12 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Lost 1-3. Wonder if we missed Silvera.

U20s lost as well

U18s won.

First grade lost 1-2.  They didn't play badly at all, could have easily won it with better luck.