Dino Kresinger

mack

Mack I dont mind discussions on Dino. Healthy discussions for the team are good.

Thank you for accepting this discussion on the internet forum I created. :ninja:

Who would you like to see as a viable alternative to Dino as striker. Would you prefer we persevere with Dino, or give more game time to Haliti or Gibbs. Or sign up someone else and who would you sign up.

Gibbs hasn't been offered a contract as yet so I think that makes the management's intentions on him as clear as the other players. He hasn't forced the management to offer him a new contract. He'd be a fringe player at any club in the A-League.

I think he might develop into a better player, but he can't lead the line as our first choice.

Dino's effectiveness seems to alternate, he can help but other times he's invisible, even at the 'closing down' role. A faster player would make that closing down much more effective (ie Haliti), but would reduce the ability to hold the ball via strength and going back to goal, but would play into what I feel our midfield is good at, which is ball movement and retention.

Mack I dont mind discussions on Dino. Healthy discussions for the team are good.

Thank you for accepting this discussion on the internet forum I created. :ninja:

You know what I mean. Smart arse :rofl:

You made me laugh Mack.... very good

Edited by Jukes01

Mack is a Dictator!

Mack is a Dictator!

dick-tater-17920.jpg  ?

140k i have heard he is on on numerous forums..... if true he needs to go imo

bring in a state league striker panni nikas,robbie younis, luka glavas or sean rooney..... could also bring them in for cheap and are proven goalscorers at state league level

i dont like seeing us spend big bucks on a player who dosent really contribute to the team.... yes he loves the team but is he good enough ? 1 goal in 20+ games says it all 

i personally think he will be gone soon..... all our imports should be of polenz/hersi caliber 

bring in a state league striker panni nikas,robbie younis, luka glavas or sean rooney..... could also bring them in for cheap and are proven goalscorers at state league level

i dont like seeing us spend big bucks on a player who dosent really contribute to the team.... yes he loves the team but is he good enough ? 1 goal in 20+ games says it all 

i personally think he will be gone soon..... all our imports should be of polenz/hersi caliber 

i heard from a reliable source @ wsw that dino will be playing for BWE in the NSWPL to keep his fitness up and to look into a possible player/coach role there in the future. :ninja:

i heard from a reliable source @ wsw that dino will be playing for BWE in the NSWPL to keep his fitness up and to look into a possible player/coach role there in the future. :ninja:

LOL this reminds me 

i asked bwe manager if kresinger wanted to play at bonnyrigg what would your response be

he told me that instead of them paying kresinger, dino would have to pay them so he could play :L

Fatshlob I have to admire your passion, especially for State League players. But they are in the State League for a reason, because they arent good enough to play in the A-league. Dont get me wrong you can still find those rough diamonds and get them to a good standard but I reckon we should target proven players in the A-league or quality strikers from abroad. Can we find a better striker than Dino, I am sure we can. The guy I want isnt available next year because he is tied to the heart. I would like us to maybe try and get someone like Gameiro, Josh Kennedy, Tadic, Babalj(my pick) or even Kalmar who I believe was playing state league not too many seasons ago.

Edit - I am interested to see how we go with Perkatis. Always like seeing YOUNG talented players come through even from State Leagues.

Edited by Jukes01

Fatshlob I have to admire your passion, especially for State League players. But they are in the State League for a reason, because they arent good enough to play in the A-league. Dont get me wrong you can still find those rough diamonds and get them to a good standard but I reckon we should target proven players in the A-league or quality strikers from abroad. Can we find a better striker than Dino, I am sure we can. The guy I want isnt available next year because he is tied to the heart. I would like us to maybe try and get someone like Gameiro, Josh Kennedy, Tadic, Babalj(my pick) or even Kalmar who I believe was playing state league not too many seasons ago.

Edit - I am interested to see how we go with Perkatis. Always like seeing YOUNG talented players come through even from State Leagues.

thing is

100k plus i would expect him to be getting goals and shots on target...... he has struggled alot 

i think we shoudnt bring in imports if they cant offer anything.... their are aussie kids who would give their arm to play for the team 

i dont agree witth the state league players not being good enough..... i could probably find 5-10 players in nswpl who could fix sydney fc's problems rather then just buying has beens like neill and co 

i hope we can do a trade with heart we give them kresinger we take tadic

guy would kill it with us imo 

thing is

100k plus i would expect him to be getting goals and shots on target...... he has struggled alot 

i think we shoudnt bring in imports if they cant offer anything.... their are aussie kids who would give their arm to play for the team 

i dont agree witth the state league players not being good enough..... i could probably find 5-10 players in nswpl who could fix sydney fc's problems rather then just buying has beens like neill and co 

I think we just have to be careful with signing a young kid from the State Leagues is all I am saying. My preference is for someone like Babalj because he doesnt take up a foreign spot which we might eventually lose in a couple of years. I have watched Babalj play last few matches and the guy is a f*cking gun. For those of you who cant see it, he is better than Dino. A lot better. My preference is see if we can find a young striker and keep Dino for 1 more year at least. I think he deserves it myself. Then really go after Babalj who I think would be awesome for us for 2-3 years before he was snapped up overseas at a decent club.

thing is

I think we just have to be careful with signing a young kid from the State Leagues is all I am saying. My preference is for someone like Babalj because he doesnt take up a foreign spot which we might eventually lose in a couple of years. I have watched Babalj play last few matches and the guy is a f*cking gun. For those of you who cant see it, he is better than Dino. A lot better. My preference is see if we can find a young striker and keep Dino for 1 more year at least. I think he deserves it myself. Then really go after Babalj who I think would be awesome for us for 2-3 years before he was snapped up overseas at a decent club.

i agree with that 

but how many foreign players will we be allowed nxt season 

if it changes to 5 i cant see dino stayin tbh 

Edited by fatshlob1

thing is

i agree with that 

but how many foreign players will we be allowed nxt season 

I think we are allowed 7 at the moment for this year and next year but after that its back to normal with everyone else (5) in the league, but who knows. The FFA might just turn around and say we are taking them off you because everyone is crying foul. I couldnt care less what they think, we were given 7 spots and thats the way it is for us. We are using 6 of them so far.

Edited by Jukes01

Im going to avoid this thread as everyone already knows my feelings on this!

Balkanite I am not against Dino, believe me. I would give him another year. I understand the difficulty of his role, but at some point he also needs to understand he needs to score goals and give us more than just being the foil and target man.

Balkanite I am not against Dino, believe me. I would give him another year. I understand the difficulty of his role, but at some point he also needs to understand he needs to score goals and give us more than just being the foil and target man.

Look i understand what your saying and im not disagreeing but if i continue looking at this thread lets just say i might call a few posts on here Hatamoto at the least ..

I don't mind being loyal to, and persevering with, those who put their heart and soul into the jersey. For me, that creates a positive and supportive culture, and thus becomes an attractive option for future potential recruits. Who wants to play for a club that turns on their own?

I don't mind being loyal to, and persevering with, those who put their heart and soul into the jersey. For me, that creates a positive and supportive culture, and thus becomes an attractive option for future potential recruits. Who wants to play for a club that turns on their own?

You mean Sydney FC?

I disagree, with Hersi, Bridge and Ono, Dino's role is nothing but support....

You mean Sydney FC?

Exactly....

You mean Sydney FC?

Exactly....

^^ this .. so much this!

I totally agree with this statement. Our club I hope is not going to be a revolving door when it comes to players.

There is not much we need to change in our squad.

Gavo09

One of his roles is to score goals, I think you will agree with that.

Its not easy scoring goals as a lone striker. He supports Hersi, Bridge and Ono very well

but its not his only role. Just saying.

Edited by Jukes01

I do agree, the lone striker role is a tough one and support is definitely not his only role, but for me, I see goals as a bonus... When I watch us play, we just seem more likely to score, when we have a lone forward with their back to goal.

we've won two more games (hopefully three against the nix) than the mariners, and dino has been in our side for most of those games. if we're in the same position this time next year with dino only scoring once is that really something to complain about?

if we keep winning and dino keeps missing the target that's ok with me.

I do agree, the lone striker role is a tough one and support is definitely not his only role, but for me, I see goals as a bonus... When I watch us play, we just seem more likely to score, when we have a lone forward with their back to goal.

Thats why I am willing to cut any lone striker some slack when it comes to scoring goals. Have a look at players who have played in that system and only  very elite strikers will score on a regular basis. You can run all game and not get one decent look in on goal and then when you do get that half chance your expected to score.

we've won two more games (hopefully three against the nix) than the mariners, and dino has been in our side for most of those games. if we're in the same position this time next year with dino only scoring once is that really something to complain about?

**** man, you deserve an open bar on my account!

I am not complaining. I like the position we are in.

Thats why I am willing to cut any lone striker some slack when it comes to scoring goals. Have a look at players who have played in that system and only  very elite strikers will score on a regular basis. You can run all game and not get one decent look in on goal and then when you do get that half chance your expected to score.

It would be interesting to know, how many goals were score by the lone striker, for Australia, during the Eddie Thompson days... Not many I'm thinking. 

Woooooooooooo!!! Balkanite's shout at the Woolie tomorrow........... :yahoo:

It would be interesting to know, how many goals were score by the lone striker, for Australia, during the Eddie Thompson days... Not many I'm thinking. 

Mate thats what I have been saying all along. I was there painfully watching goal a game Arnie struggling to score with Thompson employing one striker. But he did score goals as well but no where near as many for Australia as he did with SU.

Edited by Jukes01

Woooooooooooo!!! Balkanite's shout at the Woolie tomorrow........... :yahoo:

Notice all the *** they = Terms and Conditions .. Muahahhaha