wanderers home game pictures/videos

mini-Picture009-1_zps2ba8f57b.jpg

the central coast fans were vocal and stole out chant

they were singing "who do u sing for? we sing for yellow"  

The first time they started that chant, they called and the Wanderers fans in the eastern stand around them responded, drowning their response out. 

Credit to the Mariners fans though, I have seen the same guys leading the chanting at a few away games (ours and esfc) and they really put in. 

The first time they started that chant, they called and the Wanderers fans in the eastern stand around them responded, drowning their response out. 

Credit to the Mariners fans though, I have seen the same guys leading the chanting at a few away games (ours and esfc) and they really put in. 

yeah they did put in a good chants the drum made it sound louder

we sing for yellow turned into we sing for navy and yellow looks like they will take that chant home dam thiefs

but we had no comeback to the were numer 1 chant as they are number one

yeah they did put in a good chants the drum made it sound louder

we sing for yellow turned into we sing for navy and yellow looks like they will take that chant home dam thiefs

but we had no comeback to the were numer 1 chant as they are number one

IOM they sounded better at Parra than they often do at home. Is there  a "Marinators" group still in action?   They were strong in the first few seasons of the A League, but nothing very coordinated seems to happen at games up there now.

The Marinator's are gone as far as I know. They had a falling out with the club and disbanded.

Shame really, they were a great bunch of guys and I played for the ESFC "Lokomotiv Cove FC" match against them years ago.

The Marinator's are gone as far as I know. They had a falling out with the club and disbanded.

Shame really, they were a great bunch of guys and I played for the ESFC "Lokomotiv Cove FC" match against them years ago.

It is a pity. For such a good team, the supporters there now are very subdued, and not a lot of atmosphere is built up. You would hope that they could pack out Bluetongue each home game, but they don't seem to. Perhaps their last visit to Parra will inspire them.