Alternative to Stripes and Hoops ...

Guest Rikitocker

Guest Rikitocker

The voting is very close between stripes and hoops and I thought another alternative to that might be this ... personally I'd love this but others may disagree. Harlequin ...

germany_away_20120413_1858464595.jpg

Sorry mate, but I reeeeally don't like that pattern. I like the idea of finding something different though, so kudos for that.

Now that you've put all the jerseys together I can see how many stripes there are... too many i think even though I do prefer it.

Guest Rikitocker

No doubt gents ... I know it's too full on/adventurous but it's just something out of the box to get people thinking of patterns other than stripes or hoops as possible third choices. It was in the very early hours of the morning when I found that shirt ... I might have been mesmerized by the pattern at the time but in the cold light of day - it's a bit of an argyle knit jumper!

You've got 5 teams out of 10 there that have striped shirts ... too many if we join that group, this is why Hoops was my vote and remains my vote. And look at the plain shirts in that bunch, they are about as exciting as a tax exam.

Edited by Rikitocker
Guest Rikitocker

There aren't ANY hoops though...

Yes exactly ... which is why Hoops is a great choice. You missunderstand ... I voted for Hoops elsewhere, but because the voting was so close between stripes/hoops I threw this out just to give people some thoughts about an alternative. I still like hoops ...

Edited by Rikitocker
Guest Rikitocker

All of a sudden I feel like playing a round of golf...

Well, if we get a Home Support golfing group together this could be the shirt ... then we could justifiably call the club West Sydney Athletic.

All of a sudden I feel like playing a round of golf...

Well, if we get a Home Support golfing group together this could be the shirt ... then we could justifiably call the club West Sydney Athletic.

I actually like that idea, nothing beats some Supporter group bonding :D

Edited by moxey25
Guest Rikitocker

I have Scots blood in my family so Golf is more than just a walk in the park with a purpose to us ... how others spend their time on the links is entirely up to them; caddies in carts suits me just fine. :)

Edited by Rikitocker