OfficialRBB - Videos and Photos Thread (Scroll to the Top for Latest Video!)

RBB PHOTOSTREAM AND YOUTUBE

This is the official RBB Thread for posting post match videos and post match photos. This is designed to get rid of the clutter of video threads that arise post match.

Currently the two people that are managing all multimedia for the RBB are:

Kensworth

Stabtag

If you have any photos or videos PM these guys and they will post it up on the Official YouTube account and the PhotoStream

PhotoStream

YouTube

LATEST RBB VIDEOS!

OFFICIALRBB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGmN25_LLwM&feature=player_embedded

Edited by turnermate

After going through my footage of the Sydney United game I've decided to keep in the archives to be used for later projects.

Kensworth's video is more than enough to cover the game.

Hopefully with the mass amounts of RBB footage I'm/we're collecting, one day we'll be able to bring you guys a long well made video of our first season.

Peace!

Stabs

edit: mods if you can leave this post here as an announcement

Edited by stabtag
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, got alot of excellent footage from Sunday's game. Around 58 separate videos.

I have a pretty rigorous work schedule so I'll be working on the clip throughout the week.

Expect to see something FRIDAY.

Also, if anybody has any suggestions for music, editing style etc etc for the videos please feel free to PM me.

I'll be toning down my videos from my first two and making them less 'arty' and with much more full chants and less shaky cam as they are easier to edit and easier on the eyes.

I'll be creating some much more exciting pieces for season wrap ups and the like.

Hi all, got alot of excellent footage from Sunday's game. Around 58 separate videos.

I have a pretty rigorous work schedule so I'll be working on the clip throughout the week.

Expect to see something FRIDAY.

Also, if anybody has any suggestions for music, editing style etc etc for the videos please feel free to PM me.

I'll be toning down my videos from my first two and making them less 'arty' and with much more full chants and less shaky cam as they are easier to edit and easier on the eyes.

I'll be creating some much more exciting pieces for season wrap ups and the like.

every video has to have the Benny hill theme song to it

Hi all, it's been one hell of a week for me and it continues tomorrow.

I can't guarantee that you guys will be seeing a video tomorrow but I'll do my best. You can't push creativity! Especially when you don't have any time...

I've only just got a chance to check out the footage, but with 6 gigs worth of it to sort through I'll have to set a few hours aside tomorrow to work on it.

For now, here is a little something to get you by.

:D

Keep an eye on this space. Video won't be up any later than this weekend. Saturday if your lucky. Keep twiddling your little thumbs.

screenshot20120913at104.png

screenshot20120913at103.png

screenshot20120913at105.png

dude just cut and put together footage. No need to be arty farty. Also ditch the fisheye, its not a 90s skateboard video.

It's not a fisheye off memory he has a GoPro - which means the footage has that been taken on it needs a wide lense in order to get more in the frame...

Let Stabby do his thing. He's a busy man, he'll get the job done and well...

dude just cut and put together footage. No need to be arty farty. Also ditch the fisheye, its not a 90s skateboard video.

Shut up

His going to effort of producing something thats worth while and different.. Rather than your **** retarded mobile phone recorded videos that aint even worth posting up cause they are sheit quality

Shut up

His going to effort of producing something thats worth while and different.. Rather than your **** retarded mobile phone recorded videos that aint even worth posting up cause they are sheit quality

+1