Barca Fans

Real Madrid laughing about Farça's elimination = quadruple facepalm x fail x infinity.

:nono:

Enjoy obscurity, the pair of you...

German fans win a game and think they are the best in the world already, Spain and Barcelona have been dominating the world since 06, thats 6 years going onto 7 and it was business as usual for them, German fans win a game or 2 and they think they are the best in the world, LOL! how was it choking against Man u in 99? or losing to inter in 10 or even losing to Chelsea who were defending with 11 players in your own backyard?

If you understood the first thing about Football, you would have known and understood this is how it works and it always has worked with Madrid and UEFAlona fans, even when your team is at their lowest and the other is at their highest, you dont waste a chance to mock them, and i would take a 4-3 score line elimination over a 7-0 aggregate ANYTIME!

Remember when Dortmund ANALLY RAPED Bayern Munich and their fans moms ass hole 5-2? yeah, i hope it happens again on May 26, except this time i hope it is 5-0

You want to argue perspective and history in football, you'd better come better equipped than the wiki-cribbed half-arsed rubbish above mate. It might work on Doofmund fans, but you've picked the wrong hornet's nest here...

The last thing you EVER want to do - if you know ANYTHING about football - is get in a pissing competition with a Bayern/ Germany fan. I'll let it go this time, as you're clearly feeling a bit rough and raw after last week, and clearly don't know what you're talking about, but I advise humility over empty braggadocio in the future...

. Enjoying losing another final! I have always been a firm believer in power shifting of football across Europe, no league or team stays the best forever, it was the Spanish team who were best in early late 90s and early millennium with madrid makin three finals in 98, 2000 and 2002, a final every 2 years with the 2000 being an all Spanish team final, then Italian teams took over with an all Italian final in 2003 and Milan also making the 2005 and 2007 final and Italy winning WC in 2006 then Spain again came forward and took over with Barcelona dominating the world from 06 onwards and Spain winning EVERY international tournament from 08 till now, this was ALWAYS going to come to an end, only question remained was, who was the next super power going to be? All Germany was doin was making semi finals and finals and choking harder that what the mariners had done since 96, but it looks like the German teams might have learnt a thing or 2 from their national team and Bayern, atleast this time if Bayern choke, the trophy will still end up goin to Germany! I am NOT AT ALL UPSET at the humbling we got from Dortmund in game 1, we played absolutely crap and they were wonderful, they deserved to go through. I hope Dortmund rip the ass holes of every Munich fan just for fun, I would rather them win it than some plastic fans who only show up when their team is doing well!

Plastic fans? Dortmund are the flavour if the month mate, wrapped in more plastic than the Lego factory can produce in a month.

¡Viva la Bestia Negra! :)

Not in the slightest.

. Or is it maybe because they embarrassed the crap out of you guys when they won the last 2 leagues and the German cup, thrashing you 5-2 along the way?

Not in the slightest.

. Or is it maybe because they embarrassed the crap out of you guys when they won the last 2 leagues and the German cup, thrashing you 5-2 along the way? Also, ROFL at the flavor of the month jibe, whilst I am yet to meet a Dortmund fan in person, Munich fans are out in force much like Chelsea fans were anytime Munich wins a game or makes a final, so yeah PLASTIC FANS!

Also, this. This illustrates just how little an idea you have of what you're talking about.
Chelsea? Really? Moving on past your anal fixation, I'm not sure I could parody the stupidity exhibited here, even if I wanted to...

. Or is it maybe because they embarrassed the crap out of you guys when they won the last 2 leagues and the German cup, thrashing you 5-2 along the way? Also, ROFL at the flavor of the month jibe, whilst I am yet to meet a Dortmund fan in person, Munich fans are out in force much like Chelsea fans were anytime Munich wins a game or makes a final, so yeah PLASTIC FANS!

"anytime Munich wins a game or makes a final"

Seriously? So, you mean, like basically *every* week then? How precisely does that make them "plastic fans"? Idiot. :smurfnono:

In other news:

943389_533791633346423_1953031716_n.jpg

I can't at any stage remember seeing this many Munich fans as I have seen last year and this year, talking about anal fixation, your ass must finally be recovering from the anal taping Dortmund have been giving you in the last 2 years, just in time too, final is not that far away. Also, it was astonishing how quickly Munich fans vanished into their mothers vaginas after last years embarrassing loss at home in the final, now they are out of their mothers wombs again lol, enjoy the fresh air.

madrid-badge-9-trophy.jpg

Touché.

​Mind you, that's what you get when you're Franco's plaything...

coz I am sure Franco controlled madrid and Europe in 98, 00 and 02, dumb ****!

Had a random ask me what team that was and i said 'oh just the best team in the world'. He didnt get it :)

you were in Catalunya, didn't really expect them to get it did you? Edited by RBB14

Had a random ask me what team that was and i said 'oh just the best team in the world'. He didnt get it :)

you were in Catalunya, didn't really expect them to get it did you?

It was a German. I think he thought it was a different type of bayern scarf from a distance.... and not really sense of humour.

you were in Catalunya, didn't really expect them to get it did you?
It was a German. I think he thought it was a different type of bayern scarf from a distance.... and not really sense of humour.

AHA! A Munich fan, that also explains a lot....

plus no one really speaks spanish in Spain anymore lol, at least in Andalucia you would have understood better minus the major lisp

Ohhh i loved sevilla

hope u got your elastic shorts mate the food and the alcohol plus the size of the tapas 

plus no one really speaks spanish in Spain anymore lol, at least in Andalucia you would have understood better minus the major lisp

Ohhh i loved sevilla
hope u got your elastic shorts mate the food and the alcohol plus the size of the tapas

Luckily i dont drink, but faaaark not enough walking around to cover for the gains. Serious training when i get home to play last part of season. Italy, turkey, lebanon and cyprus to go... carbs, meat, ice cream!

But spanish culture most enjoyable. So relaxed!

• 1 month later...