Barca Fans

Don't know what your point is....

Madrid doesn't have a billionaire owner either!

I never liked either of Barca presidents, but I hated Rosell more!

This pressure on his family bullshivism doesn't work on me, don't even bother!

Can't wait till you also say Messi's tax fraud is also a conspiracy or something lol

Don't know what your point is....

Madrid doesn't have a billionaire owner either!

I never liked either of Barca presidents, but I hated Rosell more!

This pressure on his family bullshivism doesn't work on me, don't even bother!

Can't wait till you also say Messi's tax fraud is also a conspiracy or something lol

and this topic or my comments have nothing to do with "Madrid" - read the title ("Barca Fans")

it wasn't created to post anti Barca sentiment, propaganda or wind ups, so stick with or create an AEK thread (?)

or if you prefer Real Madrid post on that topic

^^^^ I'll post whatever I want in this thread, if you don't like it, don't read it

Maybe you shoul talk to Platini to somehow save your ass again like he has over the past years instead of having a cry.....

^^^^ I'll post whatever I want in this thread, if you don't like it, don't read it

Maybe you shoul talk to Platini to somehow save your ass again like he has over the past years instead of having a cry.....

yes, this response is sad :sad:

ohhh good old two faced barca. we might have paid a bucket load for bale but at least we done it the right way.

more RM banter, with a touch of envy still ?

be careful about taking the moral 'high ground'

that a socio is able to take action is refreshing, though there is much on this investigation to unfold and be revealed

wake up calls for clubs usually leads to even better administrative practices and governance, especially when

they are not owned by billionaires like many other parts of Europe and UK

ohhh good old two faced barca. we might have paid a bucket load for bale but at least we done it the right way.

that a socio is able to take action is refreshing, though there is much on this investigation to unfold and be revealed

wake up calls for clubs usually leads to even better administrative practices and governance, especially when

:fool: envies of what??? the fact that you have to bribe the players agent/father off the books in order to sign them. or perhaps the amount of la liga tro.... oh wait we have more or maybe i am envies of the amount of champ....oh wait we have more of the aswell :woah: . they day i have any envy for your joke of a club is the day i hang myself  

• 3 weeks later...

Crucial late goal. There's no way City are going to come back away from home, especially considering how they played. I hope City put up a better fight in the second led, but Barca are definitely through to the UCL quarters.

• 2 weeks later...

:fool: envies of what??? the fact that you have to bribe the players agent/father off the books in order to sign them. or perhaps the amount of la liga tro.... oh wait we have more or maybe i am envies of the amount of champ....oh wait we have more of the aswell :woah: . they day i have any envy for your joke of a club is the day i hang myself  

I love this.

I am going over to Europe (first time) end of this year for holiday. Need information on how can I acquire some tickets to El Clásico. Any bits of relevant information would greatly help. Thanks.

good luck, that sells out quick fast many weeks in advance i think theres a few english companies that secure tickets for tourists.

Viagogo is usually the one most tourists use.

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/Soccer/International-soccer/Spanish-Premier-League/El-Clasico-Tickets/E-632930

I am going over to Europe (first time) end of this year for holiday. Need information on how can I acquire some tickets to El Clásico. Any bits of relevant information would greatly help. Thanks.

you can also go direct to FC Barcelona club - VIP tix are pricey yet you are much more likely to secure them

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/detail/card/most-exclusive-seats

if El Clássic (Catalan sp) is sold out then I'd flex your plans to take in another opponent e.g. Atletico, Valencia or the local derby vs Espanyol

buen viaje !

• 2 weeks later...

Today is a good day

yes, another great one !

visca el Barca

Qué se quema?

Madrid!

Qué se quema?

Madrid!

Madrid se quema, Madrid se quema, Madrid se quema

(What is burning?

Madrid!

What is burning?

Madrid!

Madrid burns, Madrid burns, Madrid burns)

Unconfirmed reports (nothing yet in main media football/news sites) coming via Twitter than ex Barca legend Eric Abidal has just retired from football after a recurrence of cancer for a second time.

Also, the official Twitter account of Eric makes no mention/announcement.

Will try to follow up with details via media outlets and post update.

10-25pm Fri UPDATE to the above: this Twitter fed rumour seems to have no basis, with reputable media/football outlets still NOT reporting anything

Let's hope Eric continues to keep this disease at bay and with his football career at Monaco

Unfortunately Valdes is out for seven months after a knee injury.

He'll miss the World Cup and it looks like the derby was his last match for Barca seeing that he will leave the club at the end of the season.

Unfortunately Valdes is out for seven months after a knee injury.

He'll miss the World Cup and it looks like the derby was his last match for Barca seeing that he will leave the club at the end of the season.

while I feel for his serious injury, I'm not sad to see Valdes move on

Barca will probably continue with its unoffcial policy to have a Catalan keeper, otherwise sign Matt Ryan - seriously !

wow, 

http://au.eurosport.com/football/la-liga/2011-2012/fifa-hit-barcelona-with-shock-transfer-ban_sto4198119/story.shtml

Shock as FIFA hits Barcelona with lengthy transfer ban
on 02/04/2014 at 20:19, updated on 02/04/2014 at 21:27
FIFA has banned Barcelona from signing players for the next two transfer windows due to breaches relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

The FIFA Disciplinary Committee also sanctioned the Spanish FA (RFEF) for the same reason.

Barcelona have been fined CHF 450,000 (£306,000).

The Spanish FA was fined CHF 500,000 and given a year to regulate their systems.

The sanctions follow investigations initially conducted by the FIFA Transfer Matching System over the course of last year and subsequently by the FIFA Disciplinary Committee as part of disciplinary proceedings.

The RFEF and Barcelona were found to have violated several provisions concerning the international transfer and first registration of non-Spanish minors with the club.

The investigations concerned several minor players who were registered and participated in competitions with the club over various periods between 2009 and 2013.

More to follow

Edited by Nnnnnathan12