Spare/Additional/Selling Ticket Thread

Hello All

I've just been handed 5 x tickets for the Round 1 Mariners match on Saturday.

NOTE: I can't email the tickets as they came straight from ticketek (yellow cardboard)

The seat details are as follows:

Bay 4

Row M

Seats 18 - 22

If you would like a free ticket, please feel free to PM

Edited by Beerslayer

Hello All

NOTE: I can't email the tickets as they came straight from ticketek (yellow cardboard)

Bay 4

Row M

Seats 18 - 22

2 x tickets gone. 3 x remain free

Hello All

Bay 4

Row M

Seats 18 - 22

2 x tickets gone. 3 x remain free

All my spare tickets have been given away

Guys I am looking to get a couple of tickets in the west stand for the Wellington game on Sunday. If anyone has a spare ticket please PM me. PS I'm happy to take East stand if I have no luck with the West. Thanks

Guys I am looking to get a couple of tickets in the west stand for the Wellington game on Sunday. If anyone has a spare ticket please PM me. PS I'm happy to take East stand if I have no luck with the West. Thanks

Hi Guys,

Anyone got any spare tickets for Wellington game. Any are I don't mind.

Hey folks!!

BE QUICK!!

They are selling tickets again for the Wellington game!

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=WANDER0214

SELLING: 3 X RBB ACTIVE SFC v WSW TICKETS @ ALLIANZ STADIUM 26/10/13

• ezy Tickets, Bay 4, Row D. all seats will be next to each other but then again, RBB is GENERAL ADMISSION so who gives a ****!  :good:
  • selling at purchase price, i'm not trying to make a profit! i bought for three mates who are going to be in Melbourne that weekend.
  • i'm not on this forum too often so you can PM me, but if you DM or just send a mention to me on Twitter @NateOnerr i'll definitely see it & contact you.
  • i'll ONLY SELL to someone who can transfer cash instantly either through Bank transfer or Paypal. it'll be too difficult for me to meet up on the night.

BUYING: 1 x ACTIVE ROUND 1 CCM v WSW @ Bluetongue 12/10/13 ticket

• Really desperate for this one. it's for a mate who doesn't wanna miss out but couldn't make up his mind when I bought my ticket weeks ago 

so yeah hit me up either here, a DM/mention on Twitter or even an email to 'nathan.appau@hotmail.com'

Cheers guys!

all gone!

Just found this thread. sorry already posted this in another thread somewhere! :pardon:

I've got 4 tickets next to each other for the SYDNEY FC vs WSW game at Allianz. Bought them, now i'm going overseas and will not be here for that game.

Not trying to make any profit off them. They are $28 + that $5 booking fee. I'll take $30 per ticket.

Four adult tix in a row BAY 40. I know there is still tix available but there might be a good samaratin out there who would do me a favour and take these off my hands. I'll buy you a beer next home game at the Bavarian!

I'll accept EFT then I will email you the tickets.

Hi everyone, I still have these 4 adult tickets available.