Active ends @ Homebush

looks like a decision regarding where the rbb sits at anz stadium will be made very soon. im hearing that the mariners game was the last ever game at parramatta stadium. a home finals game will be played at anz stadium.

Yes  a 'friendly' cop told me this last Friday. he said, word for word "You won't be back here again mate, even if you make the major semi"

I heard the opposite, source being originally someone at the club.

>cop.

it is already confirmed to be at anz, staffing availability texts have been sent, theyre just waiting for confirmation that we will be finishing above 4th to announce it.

SF will be at Pirtek as it's not being used by Eels for 2 weeks after this weekend & none of our potential opponents will bring enough fans to warrant a change in venue.

It would appear as if WSW staff are also preparing for any potential SF to be at Pirtek.  

@neilsherwin @BlayneTreadgold @SSouthy_SFC @Wandererstragic If we host a home final it's almost certainly at Pirtek.

SF will be at Pirtek as it's not being used by Eels for 2 weeks after this weekend & none of our potential opponents will bring enough fans to warrant a change in venue.

It would appear as if WSW staff are also preparing for any potential SF to be at Pirtek.  

@neilsherwin @BlayneTreadgold @SSouthy_SFC @Wandererstragic If we host a home final it's almost certainly at Pirtek.

I absolutely hope you are right, though im certain on this one.

and to go with that, wsw twitter page have been tweeting non-stop about photos of the 'last ever game at wanderland'

Edited by wilsonpastore

and to go with that, wsw twitter page have been tweeting non-stop about photos of the 'last ever game at wanderland'

Others posts from the same thread 

1. @neilsherwin @BlayneTreadgold @SSouthy_SFC @Wandererstragic Was marketed as last regular season match at the original Wanderland

More

@neilsherwin @BlayneTreadgold @SSouthy_SFC @Wandererstragic Home final was also not confirmed so couldn't guarentee we'd play there again

• 7:22 PM - 4 Apr 2016

Retweet

More

I heard the opposite, source being originally someone at the club.

>cop.

it is already confirmed to be at anz, staffing availability texts have been sent, theyre just waiting for confirmation that we will be finishing above 4th to announce it.

ANZ would be available on the weekend of 16th or 17th should we finish 3rd or 4th, although it is scheduled to host a Bulldogs NRL game on Saturday 23rd, so it's availability should we finish 1st or 2nd, would be brought into question. 

Either way I doubt the FFA would attempt to schedule a SF game at ANZ & risk only have 10k turn up. 

this bloke runs our social media wsw page etc, so he is on the ball with what ever he post up

this bloke runs our social media wsw page etc, so he is on the ball with what ever he post up

thank goodness we have avoided the first round of finals and a home game on 15th or 17th. our semi final on the 22nd or 24th will be at parra.