The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

For an off topic/general conversation thread... there's not enough pages.

do you how do?

*open question to everyone because why the **** not*

Miggy are you drunk still? that made no sense bro! ahahaha

Shitty attempt at trying to be funny.

Barely got time to drink at Melbourne! 

Arrived late to Beer Deluxe

Waved a flag pre-during-post game as well. 

Quite fun.

do you how do?

Quite fun.

LOL bro did that make sense to you? because it didnt to me .. i wasnt trying to be funny ahahaa

do you how do?

Quite fun.

LOL bro did that make sense to you? because it didnt to me .. i wasnt trying to be funny ahahaa

nah I was referring to me.

It was meant to be 'how do you do' 

anyways.. thoughts on ESFC winning games..... just so we can have more derbies after round 27?

do you how do?

Quite fun.

nah I was referring to me.

It was meant to be 'how do you do' 

anyways.. thoughts on ESFC winning games..... just so we can have more derbies after round 27?

ESFC winning games makes me sick .. :nono:

Although Smurfs VS Victory, i rather smurfs win ... VICTORY are evil in my books!

I've never had an experience that bad. But not going to complain about other options.

There's a place in stathfield too that is generally okay on price. It's a factory store so I've never actually seen others there when I've gone so no issues with queues. http://www.ddcomputer.com.au/system_Computer-Systems.html

Haven't been in the last year though so things could have changed.

For an off topic/general conversation thread... there's not enough pages. do you how do? *open question to everyone because why the **** not*

Shitty attempt at trying to be funny. Barely got time to drink at Melbourne! Arrived late to Beer DeluxeWaved a flag pre-during-post game as well. Quite fun.
nah I was referring to me.It was meant to be 'how do you do' anyways.. thoughts on ESFC winning games..... just so we can have more derbies after round 27?
ESFC winning games makes me sick .. :nono: Although Smurfs VS Victory, i rather smurfs win ... VICTORY are evil in my books!

looool. Gotta admit though, I want Victory to win this weekend....

So the Wanderers can overtake the Mariners :D and then we can sing:

TOP OF THE LADDER

WE'RE ON THE TOP OF THE LAAAAADER

WE'RE ON THE TOP OF THE LAAAAADER

(To the tune of Heartland Of Football)

*EDIT* a draw would actually be better for CCMvMV

thank you very much boo yea i currently got a computer that has sound and can use youtube, its a super computer

next time i have a computer issue i'll refer back to this thread thanks

Lol Goat I can guarrantee you the PC I use as a foot stand will blow your machine out of the water!

thank you very much boo yea i currently got a computer that has sound and can use youtube, its a super computer

next time i have a computer issue i'll refer back to this thread thanks

Lol Goat I can guarrantee you the PC I use as a foot stand will blow your machine out of the water!

lol i know mine is still pure crap but it can use youtube and has sound and i am happy with that :D

sorry for a bump but if i happened to download something with the format of MKV how would i manage to either burn it to dvd or watch it on my computer?

Download VLC Media player. It's free and the best media player you'll find, plays most files. 

thanks for some reason it always freezes on VLC

i love my computer its a constant puzzle :D

sorry for a bump but if i happened to download something with the format of MKV how would i manage to either burn it to dvd or watch it on my computer?

Download VLC Media player. It's free and the best media player you'll find, plays most files. 

.MKV format requires a decent video card .. yours would not be up to scratch!

.MKV format requires a decent video card .. yours would not be up to scratch!

lol no wonder why it wont work :P thanks ........i just downloaded over 14 GB of game of thrones none of which i can actually watch :P i thought it was FLV which works well for me

will convert the files to mp4 or FLV so i can watch

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

today while I was waiting for the bus to the game I had three cars come up and ask me if I wanted a lift to the game with them. best fans ever!

lol if my mate wasn't on the bus I was waiting for I'd have been so winning.

today while I was waiting for the bus to the game I had three cars come up and ask me if I wanted a lift to the game with them. best fans ever! lol if my mate wasn't on the bus I was waiting for I'd have been so winning.

I was kinda hurt you refused my offer .. seriously though .. wasnt me ahahha

today while I was waiting for the bus to the game I had three cars come up and ask me if I wanted a lift to the game with them. best fans ever! lol if my mate wasn't on the bus I was waiting for I'd have been so winning.

I'd have run in the other direction if it were you.

:P

aahahahahhaa .. what am i goat?

people do run the other direction next derby i might go to the away end and because of my B.O i will make all the esfc fans flee

I'd have run in the other direction if it were you. :P

lol I dunno I've never met you, could be worse :P