The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

if you think 2 Girls 1 Cup was bad you guys should goggle Giovanna Plowman

lol

ummm no :D

ime="1358760043">

click on your name on the top right hand corner - then click on my profile - then hover over where the photo should be and click change. :)

thanks for answering better than i could have :D

what is the best place to send a text message in terms of exact positioning of the phone if it should be held up high, should it be facing any direction in particular? would standing on my roof help?(asking anyone)

just to clarify sending a text in my area is very hard we just dont have the coverage so i was wondering what i could do to increase my chances of sending a text

Climb on the aerial of your house swing around try to grab attention of a passing satellite LOL its worth a trial run get some fresh air any way.

lol so true but then i have to move and movement is horrible :D j/k i'll see what i can do safely :D

Get off Vodafone and get on Telstra .. nuff said!

lol i am on dodo its just a crummy area for phone coverage eh i'll bite the bullet and actually make a phone call on my home phone :D

cant believe people still use vodafail, Telstra 4g FTW.

lucky i dont use vodafail i heard so many bad things about it

ive been on vodafone for a while and and the only place i really dont get reception is between Bardwell Park and Wolli Creek lol which is only a few kilometres outside of the cbd

haha you're a green line hooligan as well hey? 

if you think 2 Girls 1 Cup was bad you guys should goggle Giovanna Plowman

lol

ummm no :D

data-cid="82414">ime="1358760043">

click on your name on the top right hand corner - then click on my profile - then hover over where the photo should be and click change. :)

thanks for answering better than i could have :D

what is the best place to send a text message in terms of exact positioning of the phone if it should be held up high, should it be facing any direction in particular? would standing on my roof help?(asking anyone)

just to clarify sending a text in my area is very hard we just dont have the coverage so i was wondering what i could do to increase my chances of sending a text
Climb on the aerial of your house swing around try to grab attention of a passing satellite LOL its worth a trial run get some fresh air any way.

lol so true but then i have to move and movement is horrible :D j/k i'll see what i can do safely :D

Get off Vodafone and get on Telstra .. nuff said!

lol i am on dodo its just a crummy area for phone coverage eh i'll bite the bullet and actually make a phone call on my home phone :D

cant believe people still use vodafail, Telstra 4g FTW.

lucky i dont use vodafail i heard so many bad things about it

ive been on vodafone for a while and and the only place i really dont get reception is between Bardwell Park and Wolli Creek lol which is only a few kilometres outside of the cbd

haha you're a green line hooligan as well hey? 

pretty much mate lol thats when cityrail isnt doing track work lol

So i met quite a few faces today which i have attached to forum names .. so i asked UltrasRBB to point me in the direction of Goat ... all i can say is Goat looks exactly as i expected him to! anyone else get that when they first met him?

PS: Id like to thank turner for understanding one of my many posts on here was a joke! .. Thanks Brother!

So i met quite a few faces today which i have attached to forum names .. so i asked UltrasRBB to point me in the direction of Goat ... all i can say is Goat looks exactly as i expected him to! anyone else get that when they first met him?

PS: Id like to thank turner for understanding one of my many posts on here was a joke! .. Thanks Brother!

lol i need to grow the beard so i look more like a goat either that or i want to look like the guy in my avatar i am happy either way :D nice to meet you btw

i really hope the Hawkesbury river does not flood again or i'll be stuck over here

it would be for the good of the people :D

btw, i saw your "goat welcomes you to the woolie" sign on saturday. it had a very "Hello Clarice" feel about it.

Hannibal-Lecter-liking-villans-more-than

lol surprisingly the last time it flooded it wasnt good for one person other than me :D and lol that was not me i am still unsure why it was there but it was there :D

i really hope the Hawkesbury river does not flood again or i'll be stuck over here

it depends on what side of the Hawkesbury your on if you are on the Windsor side your safe

if you are on the Wilberforce side you'll start hearing duelling banjos as soon as the bridges are closed

it depends on what side of the Hawkesbury your on if you are on the Windsor side your safe

if you are on the Wilberforce side you'll start hearing duelling banjos as soon as the bridges are closed

lol the Wilberforce side, we are not a redneck area that i know of :P i actually have bad memories of when the bridges flooded last time round but ah well hopefully no flooding but i have to relive last year, its all good though

can a goat squeal like a pig?

lol i can try

lol the Wilberforce side, we are not a redneck area that i know of :P i actually have bad memories of when the bridges flooded last time round but ah well hopefully no flooding but i have to relive last year, its all good though

its time for you make your own Bear Grylls style raft to cross the river lol

its time for you make your own Bear Grylls style raft to cross the river lol

i would but i am lazy :D

bear-grill-3.jpg

recycling at its best

just make it with two otto bins lol

lol great idea, wish i thought of that last year :D

if you need rescuing make sure you wear your wanderers gear lol and say all you wanted to do is watch the game lol

lol hopefully it wont overflow last time it did i missed out on being with a girl, this time i might miss watching the wanderers...........i cant tell which is worse :D

if you need rescuing make sure you wear your wanderers gear lol and say all you wanted to do is watch the game lol

lol hopefully it wont overflow last time it did i missed out on being with a girl, this time i might miss watching the wanderers...........i cant tell which is worse :D

you let a little bit of water stop you from feeling a womans warmth?

tsk tsk tsk lol

tsk tsk tsk lol

lol i guess being with a girl is worth being stuck away from home for a week plus :D i am going to blame her

you see she didnt buy me a boat or a jet pack or a pet penguin/sea lion/turtle so i could get over the river and to her

so its all her fault

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

tsk tsk tsk lol

lol i guess being with a girl is worth being stuck away from home for a week plus :D i am going to blame her

you see she didnt buy me a boat or a jet pack or a pet penguin/sea lion/turtle so i could get over the river and to her

so its all her fault

when in  situation like that remember these simple words What Would MacGyver Do?

home.jpg

thats a week of sexy times you missed out on dude lol

tsk tsk tsk lol

so its all her fault

when in  situation like that remember these simple words What Would MacGyver Do?

home.jpg

lol it actually was a few hours but they said it was going to flood for a week :P and she had to go home with strict parents so its only a night i would have not been welcomed in their house and her father would have tried to shoot me :D

girls are terrifying :D

tsk tsk tsk lol

so its all her fault

home.jpg

lol it actually was a few hours but they said it was going to flood for a week :P and she had to go home with strict parents so its only a night i would have not been welcomed in their house and her father would have tried to shoot me :D

lol girls are only terrifying if you let them be lol

tsk tsk tsk lol

so its all her fault

home.jpg

lol girls are only terrifying if you let them be lol

lol lucky it doesnt seem like there is going to be any floods down that river so no missing wanderers matches

i remember during the forums of the wanderers, during the rooty hill forum i managed to speak in front of everyone there, yet there was a girl who sat next to me on a train where there were plenty of other free seats and i couldnt speak to her so girls are terrifying to me :D so i guess i let them be :D