RBB Heart post-match support thread.

mack

Considering i've read that the RBB wants to expand across the whole North Terrace, it's silly to shun newbies who don't know chants. They'll get there after one attendance and most will be good to go by half time. Don't exclude new faces rather embrace them and teach em the ropes. Break the shy factor and get them to go f***en mental!!!!

You haven't been in bay 56 yet have you...I can tell by the **** you post. :nea:

Nah im in bay 55. But i have been in barras in Argentina (Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata), Chile (Universidad de Chile), and Uruguay (Nacional and Peñarol. Also i followed Uruguay around the World Cup in Sth Africa and was equivalent to a Capo there. I know what is expected. All i'm saying is that most people here dont get that so bring them in slowly...

Furthermore, 56 isnt my place as im not RBB. I will get there over time respectful of the institution. Earning my right.

Edited by Pistola

@Victory: You can keep the song. No idea why any club would buy into the Americanised garbage of playing a pop song when a team scores. Let the fans make the noise I say, because believe me we will!!!

@Pistola: That's fair enough but I doubt you'd be able to find one instance of RBB members "shunning" newbies. I was one of the guys in the second half trying to get bay 55 more involved and all of our boys were just trying to encourage people. In fact there wasn't many people at all in bay 55 who didn't at least try to sing and clap along, especially in the last few minutes when we were doing Dale Cavese.

Last night was awesome and I can't wait to see the replay of how we sounded on TV. Sure there were a few issues and a couple of groups of idiots but it's early days and we're doing amazing for only our 3rd home game.

My biggest issue is the blisters on my feet after walking the 8-9km home uphill because the dickhead driver of the 1am bus decided to hoon past the station without stopping.

After all that you really do have to ask yourself if it was all worth it... course it f*cking was!

When the "ref is a wanker" rubbish started Noise pointed in their direction & said over the megaphone something like "**** that ****" & started a chant to override those spastics, love how our capos are always on the ball!

7NA is our territory. Been our song every time we score for 8 years.

Believe me we know and we dont want a bar of it.. Mv have been doing it for years so i dunno why the stadium played it.. Actually i didnt even hear it as i was too busy going spastic!

Ladies and gentleman, here we are.

1, 2, 3 Hey! + Ole! Ole! Ole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U2Ra7G4pS4&feature=youtu.be

Post goal celebration after Gerhardt's wonder goal for us

Tetris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TvHci97n4A&feature=youtu.be

"Who do we sing for?"

Sydney FC guys on SFCU have been claiming its theirs ahahahah

Silly Turner, don't you know the Cove invented everything??? They are so amazing that they even wrote the 'This old man' nursey rhyme back in 1906 just so that they could use it almost a century later as a retarded chant.

@atp - thats the advantages of the capos being elevated above everyone so they can pick out those who arent geting involved and those starting their own chants.. I know it was coming from

There was also a smartass knt at the back of 56 thinking he was a funny **** making smartass comments.. Until i raised my voice and told him to shut the **** up.. Unfortuantely i couldnt see him.. Cause if i did.. He was gonna get a talking too..

I hate **** like that..

But over time.. People will get better at chantig.. Its still early days.. But we have to set it in stone from now on..

No to starting your own wanky chants

And respect the capos and those putting in work for the rbb for one day to be the best..

Silly Turner, don't you know the Cove invented everything??? They are so amazing that they even wrote the 'This old man' nursey rhyme back in 1906 just so that they could use it almost a century later as a retarded chant.

Worst chant in history. Ever.

I can say it was encouraging when I went through Bay 55 each time to get them chanting, and most people responded. Especially Dale Cavese, it's a really easy chant to pick up, and if people are encouraged by someone else, they get into. I literally would stand with a group for a couple of minutes and chant to them so they'd get the rhythm and words etc, then off they'd go. It was great to see.

Marcel, everyone of those video's had me sitting here with a big smile on my face, especially 'who do we sing for'

Next week I might bring in a better camera than just using my phone. I want to try and record every chant so it's at least "on file" so to speak.

According to their logic, they invented football.

Here's a video I got last night, took forever to upload though. **** I've had this annoying cough the last week since I got the flu which happened once during recording. Also, you can hear that "Boollltttoonn" chant on there that pissed a lot of people off. Happened to the side of us in Bay 55.

Last night was the best game and support so far i think. I couldnt get into my normal spot in Bay 56 as it was to packed. I was in Bay 55 and there were alot of new people who wanted to get involved but just needed abit of guidness. I didnt stop singing for 90 mins and alot of the people around me were following my lead and there was even a couple guys in front of me asking what the words were and then joining in.

i think we are making progress and getting more and more people involved every game. Just be patient with the new people and soon we will have 3 full bays chanting as one!!!

Also was it alot easier to see and follow the capos last night!! well done boys!!

Gangnam style can **** off also

x2

Pretty annoying people asking me to do that dance, because I am Asian... I am no yellow monkey dancing for the white man...

Although I did that dance to celebrate Wanderers first ever win at the woolpack, last week :)

I reckon last night was the best the RBB has ever been! Videos prove it.

Couple of idiots still who get annoyed when a banners in there way and they even cheered when it was put down -.-

overall great peformance and hats off to the capos and everyone involved

Another great night in Bay 56. We sang non stop for the whole night! Every match the atmosphere just gets better and better. The meeting up at the woolpack for beers and chants is a must for anyone wanting to get the full experience. I'm telling mates to come along all the time. This thing is the start of something big!! C'mon u Wanderers!!!!

Also which one of you guys (was wearing brown t-shirt, RBB cap) did I speak to after the match yesterday? I was the young guy in the red tee. Have a fair idea who you might be but don't want to make presumptions and embarass myself :L

Also no one else laugh cos I don't know who he is cos I don't know who anyone is :P

Edited by MCHammer