Foundation Member

I've just realise, we can renew our membership for next season now.

Where on the WSW site does it say you can renew memberships for 2013/14? Just checked the foundation membership section and saw nothing there about next season...must admit i'm already keyed up to re-sign plus get a membership for the missus as well.

Does the Wander4 count you as a Foundation member? When I got it, I also received the membership kit including the hat with the membership number on it. Wonder if I can upgrade it to general admission (white) next year and keep my number?

Edited by nickg

Has anyone received their packs in the mail today? I'm expecting one wander4 and an RBB one. I'm getting anxxious about the delivery!

Does the Wander4 count you as a Foundation member? When I got it, I also received the membership kit including the hat with the membership number on it. Wonder if I can upgrade it to general admission (white) next year and keep my number?

Oh snap, so in the Wander4 you pretty much get everything that a normal membership would, including a hat. Do you also get a membership card with the 4 games or 4 separate tickets?

Yay, brought my bro his A-day 26 Jan birthday pressie last thursday (he don't know yet) and just came in today was his membership package with everything. 

Sad thing is.. why didn't i get this as well on my membership brought pre-season.
Windowthingy_zpsb6a51830.jpg

Oh yeah hes 6500 exactly. not bad membership number.. i wonder who will be the lucky 6666 or 7777 in the future.. anyone here with 1111,2222,33333,4444,5555?

Yay, brought my bro his A-day 26 Jan birthday pressie last thursday (he don't know yet) and just came in today was his membership package with everything. 

Sad thing is.. why didn't i get this as well on my membership brought pre-season.

Oh yeah hes 6500 exactly. not bad membership number.. i wonder who will be the lucky 6666 or 7777 in the future.. anyone here with 1111,2222,33333,4444,5555?

I got that, also pre season.

I've got 6066... so close!

6600 is definitely not a shabby number for our first year.

I've been checking my mail for weeks now. I ordered a wander4membership for the Mrs and an RBB Active membership for me and still haven't received anything. I had to collect my tickets from the ground for the Heart game.

All of you that are posting that you have received your packs are making me jealous!

• 2 weeks later...
6600 is definitely not a shabby number for our first year.

I've been checking my mail for weeks now. I ordered a wander4membership for the Mrs and an RBB Active membership for me and still haven't received anything. I had to collect my tickets from the ground for the Heart game.

All of you that are posting that you have received your packs are making me jealous!

Your missus is keen to go? I'm tried to drag mine along last game but she was terrified of beer showers haha

Yeah man she attended a few games with me and stood shoulder to shoulder in the RBB, but she's given up now. She gave it a good try. It wasn't the showers, she just got tired and couldn't keep up. She sits in the stands now with some other mates. I told her to go and sit with CPC. So hopefully at the next home game, against the Glory I think, CPC will be one rowdy girl stronger.

• 3 weeks later...

They wanted to charge me $50 for my boy who is 3 months old as i thought it would be cool if he was foundation for life but then they couldnt tell me what he would be charged next year. They should have another catergory...

I am a Wander4 but I never got a hat. Hmm

• 3 months later...