Wanderers to be at Parra westfields 2.30 pm wed 23rd

My wife is a chiropractor, you know how awesome it is having a Drs certificate anytime i need it? God damn wonderful. Sadly, i dont think she'd be too keen to help out in this case :( SOrry brother

I might pop down to say hi to Shannon. Haven't had a chat with that bloke in ages.

I might pop u if I see you their stay away from our players..... wake up have breakfast to only read a Sydney FC fan wants to pop down to say hi to Shannon yeh right why don't you let del Piero pop your cherry or wait that's already been done at the cove !

Edited by SagzH

I might pop down to say hi to Shannon. Haven't had a chat with that bloke in ages.

I might pop u if I see you their stay away from our players..... wake up have breakfast to only read a Sydney FC fan wants to pop down to say hi to Shannon yeh right why don't you let del Piero pop your cherry or wait that's already been done at the cove !

Norwester just wanted to say hi =] ... I think Shannon wouldn't mind This so why should we? .... He may be from the cove but he spends alot of time on this forum ... Possible closet Wanderers fan?

My wife is a chiropractor, you know how awesome it is having a Drs certificate anytime i need it? God damn wonderful. Sadly, i dont think she'd be too keen to help out in this case :( SOrry brother

Now that you mention it. My gf is a pharmacist... she also has Drs certificates :D

rebel better have more merchandise for sale or peter wynns with this promo but its a chance to have photos taken and possibly signatures and a chance for us to chant and make the whole westfield stop doing their shopping and come and see how much we love this team! 

Meet u there Tranquillo!!!

that little home and away kid from up the north shore is our celbrityambassador?? lets give him a westie welcome. I def wanna take a photo with that laura chick.

rebel better have more merchandise for sale or peter wynns with this promo but its a chance to have photos taken and possibly signatures and a chance for us to chant and make the whole westfield stop doing their shopping and come and see how much we love this team! 

that little home and away kid from up the north shore is our celbrityambassador?? lets give him a westie welcome. I def wanna take a photo with that laura chick.

if they have the WSW drink bottle can you get one for me please, hold the urine.

thank you for the information

so if i go to the woolpack what time should i get there?

Players get there 2:30pm, but activites kick off 11am. Ive got all day doing nothing and live in Granville, so am happy to dedictae most the day to it. It depends how long we want to be there. Do we dare get there at 11am and chant all the way until the players arrive??

I think a Woolpack start point for all us and then chant march to Westfields would be wicked. Let em know we're on our way!

Edited by srsen

Oh wow. I didn't know I was not allowed to catch up with a player whom on numerous occasions I have had conversations with in the past, even enjoying a few laughs after training and around various public spaces. Seriously man, your reasoning for everything you said is based on a possible superficial hatred for Sydney fans. Bare in mind a good portion of your squad is ex-sydney, so we obviously can't be that bad that you accepted them as your own and have nothing against them. 

And if you guys want to say hi to ADP after games or at public appearances, you can, we're not going to care. 

He may be from the cove but he spends alot of time on this forum ... Possible closet Wanderers fan?

Are you calling me a piece of furniture?

Who's going to bring along some [existing] song-sheets?

And it would be good to get our singing voices in tune at Woolie with some short & simple player-specific chants. To kick things off:

Ono & Covic are sorted using our existing chants;

Hersi: 'ha-be-sha Hersi, habesha Hersi, habesha Hersi, Hersi, habesha!' (FYI that's Amharic - Ethiopian - for authentic)

Bridge: (Simon&Garfunkel) 'like a Bridge over troubled waters, he will see us home'

Appiah-Kubi (to tune of Ruby): 'ahhh Kubi Kubi Kubi, A-ppi-ah'

Topor-Stanley: 'we love you Nikolai, we do, we love you Nikolai, we do, we love you Nikolai, we do, Topor-Stanley we love you!'

Be great to let our players know we love 'em. Over to you fella's.

Wanderers at Parra Westfield - does this mean they will have some home jerseys for sale there?

lol good luck ill be there wearing my training jersey if there are red and black jerseys they wont last long as i want one as well

Where'd you get the training Jersey?

Wanderers at Parra Westfield - does this mean they will have some home jerseys for sale there?

lol good luck ill be there wearing my training jersey if there are red and black jerseys they wont last long as i want one as well

Where'd you get the training Jersey?

Picture001-6_zpsd46087cf.jpg

no comment but still want a red and black.  spent to much on wsw merchandise i buy things for no reason

i can lend you my work jersey

th_zps34f77d54.jpg

Edited by burgerman2200

thank you for the information

so if i go to the woolpack what time should i get there?

Players get there 2:30pm, but activites kick off 11am. Ive got all day doing nothing and live in Granville, so am happy to dedictae most the day to it. It depends how long we want to be there. Do we dare get there at 11am and chant all the way until the players arrive??

I think a Woolpack start point for all us and then chant march to Westfields would be wicked. Let em know we're on our way!

i'll most likely get to the woolpack about 10 am, i got another free day too so i got plenty of time

so if we di a 10am meet up at the Woolpack who else would be keen for that time?

We need the majority of us there beofre we start the mini march to Westfields? Yes? No?

so if we di a 10am meet up at the Woolpack who else would be keen for that time?

We need the majority of us there beofre we start the mini march to Westfields? Yes? No?

I can be at the woolie at 12pm .. will you guys still be there?

i will get there about 10 and given the time everything starts perhaps start the march at 10:45 to 11:00 depending on how many people are there and if we mind missing a few minutes but either way i am just happy to go

I can be at the woolie at 12pm .. will you guys still be there?

might still be there depending on what is happening at westfields we could all meet up around 2 pm at the woolpack and then march from the woolpack to westfields either way we will miss a bit but not too much

i honestly dont think many would get down to Woolpack at 10 ay. happy to be wrong, but im thinkin prob not. should we push it back a bit? As far as im aware, between 11am and 2:30pm there will just the xbox set-up, and the special guests. i dont think much to really miss.

How bout we all meet-up at Woolpack at 12? Start a march down at 1pm? Gives us time to drink, settle in, march and get good position for the players?

Are we bringin flags, instruments, etc, etc???

i honestly dont think many would get down to Woolpack at 10 ay. happy to be wrong, but im thinkin prob not. should we push it back a bit? As far as im aware, between 11am and 2:30pm there will just the xbox set-up, and the special guests. i dont think much to really miss.

How bout we all meet-up at Woolpack at 12? Start a march down at 1pm? Gives us time to drink, settle in, march and get good position for the players?

Are we bringin flags, instruments, etc, etc???

that works for me i'll get there about 11 to do the stuff before the players get there(got no life) and can always go to the woolpack around 12 ish