Spare derby 3 tickets for WSW fans

Looking for 2 spare tickets, PM me if anyone has them. I'm a member they are not for me, but am willing to ensure that the people they are for buy tickets to the wellington game as well, as a condition.of sale :)

Guys, 

As I have said before, I have bought a number of tickets and may have some spare but I am not sure as yet.

If I do have any spare, I will only sell them to people who keep a hold of their WSW v Wellington game ticket and they will go for $50 a peice, $30 to me(what they cost me) and $20 to the TIFO fund.  

Remember, that is only if I have the spare tickets, so please do not send me PM's asking for tickets.  

Guys, 

As I have said before, I have bought a number of tickets and may have some spare but I am not sure as yet.

If I do have any spare, I will only sell them to people who keep a hold of their WSW v Wellington game ticket and they will go for $50 a peice, $30 to me(what they cost me) and $20 to the TIFO fund.  

Remember, that is only if I have the spare tickets, so please do not send me PM's asking for tickets.  

How many spares do you think you will have? If you don't mind me asking.

I am looking for two tickets. Four would be better but not going to be picky. I cant say I am more deserving than anyone else on the forum. Would love to go to this game with my bro. If anyone cant go or has something else on then please consider. Much appreciated.

Just enter in competition winner will be announced Monday night. All you need to do is go to Facebook page soccer stoppage time click like and leave a comment why you deserve a ticket with RBB it's that easy. If you really want a ticket enter now

Looking for one ticket, not for myself though. I know I haven't posted much on here but I am respected by fellow members and not just some bandwagon fan. Unfortunately, I did not have money at the time to buy the tickets for my friend, and can't give my foundation membership to her as it is already going to my brother (going overseas to America, fail organisation I know :unknw: ). Any help would be great!

Looking for one ticket, not for myself though. I know I haven't posted much on here but I am respected by fellow members and not just some bandwagon fan. Unfortunately, I did not have money at the time to buy the tickets for my friend, and can't give my foundation membership to her as it is already going to my brother (going overseas to America, fail organisation I know :unknw: ). Any help would be great!

Well Tom Smithies write some good reports about us and we shall see what we can do.

Looking for 1-2 tickets for my partner and my mates partner. We are foundation members but they come to every game as well with us. Unfortunately they missed out on tickets.

Willing to pay extra as long as it goes to the TIFO fund as well.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/granville/sport/western-sydney-wanderers-v-sydney-fc-tickets-23rd-of-march-2013/1015891916

*THERE HAS BEEN AN ANNOYING SOOK EMAILING ME AND CRYING ABOUT THE PRICE OF THESE TICKETS SO FROM NOW ON ANYONE INTERESTED IN A TICKET CAN EMAIL ME WITH AN OFFER* 

I'm getting pretty tired of people who apparently think they are great "supporters" of the WSW but somehow dont have tickets to the game. Im sick of their whinging and crying about prices. If you cant afford the market price then stay home and watch it on tv. The truth is that if you were a fan from the start you would have become a member and would have a ticket to the game. Now that the club is a success everyone wants to get on the bandwagon but nobody bothered to get membership to support the club, they had a whole season to do it but did nothing. 

It would be great if there was a 40,000 seat stadium so that everyone could be at the game but that is not reality. Its going to be played at Parramatta and there is more people wanting to go than the number of seats which are available. 

I know how much these tickets are worth, so if I receive silly offers chances are that I will turn your offer down. And if you think you are a special for whatever reason and think I should help you out, it wont work. Im tired of everyone feeling like they are special. If you pay me what the tickets are really worth you will see a great game. If you want to pay me peanuts then I have plenty of friends who would like to go and who Ive turned down, I will sell the tickets to them and all the "special" people can watch the game on tv. 

Im sorry for my apparent rudeness but Im a serious person providing something which is in demand and Im tired of sooks emailing me and telling me what I should sell tickets for. Its insulting that they want to scam me into selling the tickets for a ridiculous price just to satisfy their own interests.

:rofl: :rofl:

I am looking for an RBB ticket for my mate who is coming over from Italy.
I work with him and i took him to the away derby and he has been hooked on the wanderers since.
He also hates ADP, as he is a Bologna fan.
So who better to give a ticket to.
An Italian, who supports the superior Sydney team and hates ADP.
If anybody has any, please pm me.

Wow, I didn't realise there are so many ticket less genuine fans out there, also the ridiculous prices on auction sites people are asking (grubs). I'm thinking this may possibly be the last Syd Derby at Wanderland.  :sad:

Still looking for two tickets. Am willing to submit to a formal (verbal) interrogation at the Woolie before the game. PM if available.

aahahaha @ verbal interrogation .. i like this we should do this!

I was going to say interrogation. But thought that it has connotations of physical interrogation. i.e. a pat down. Which could get awkward very quickly.

Goat & Turner are into "pat-downs"

i do like patdowns that is why i always wear baggy pants with plenty of pockets hoping i'll get a "patdown" by security pity it never happens

*eats cartoon of ice cream*

just get rid of the scalpers ffa needs to stop the resale of a league tickets on websites such as ebay and gumtree which are both owned by ebay anyway, ffa/ticketek next season ban the resale of a league tickets at a higher face value online, so everyone gets a fair chance to go to the big matches without having to pay a premium.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/granville/sport/western-sydney-wanderers-v-sydney-fc-tickets-23rd-of-march-2013/1015891916

*THERE HAS BEEN AN ANNOYING SOOK EMAILING ME AND CRYING ABOUT THE PRICE OF THESE TICKETS SO FROM NOW ON ANYONE INTERESTED IN A TICKET CAN EMAIL ME WITH AN OFFER* 

I'm getting pretty tired of people who apparently think they are great "supporters" of the WSW but somehow dont have tickets to the game. Im sick of their whinging and crying about prices. If you cant afford the market price then stay home and watch it on tv. The truth is that if you were a fan from the start you would have become a member and would have a ticket to the game. Now that the club is a success everyone wants to get on the bandwagon but nobody bothered to get membership to support the club, they had a whole season to do it but did nothing. 

It would be great if there was a 40,000 seat stadium so that everyone could be at the game but that is not reality. Its going to be played at Parramatta and there is more people wanting to go than the number of seats which are available. 

I know how much these tickets are worth, so if I receive silly offers chances are that I will turn your offer down. And if you think you are a special for whatever reason and think I should help you out, it wont work. Im tired of everyone feeling like they are special. If you pay me what the tickets are really worth you will see a great game. If you want to pay me peanuts then I have plenty of friends who would like to go and who Ive turned down, I will sell the tickets to them and all the "special" people can watch the game on tv. 

Im sorry for my apparent rudeness but Im a serious person providing something which is in demand and Im tired of sooks emailing me and telling me what I should sell tickets for. Its insulting that they want to scam me into selling the tickets for a ridiculous price just to satisfy their own interests.

I like how his picture is of the field set up for a league game.

Edited by GD07

I like how his picture is of the field set up for a league game.

i love it how he claims ppl want to scam him when he is the scammer scalping the tickets at ridicuously over priced face value.

just get rid of the scalpers ffa needs to stop the resale of a league tickets on websites such as ebay and gumtree which are both owned by ebay anyway, ffa/ticketek next season ban the resale of a league tickets at a higher face value online, so everyone gets a fair chance to go to the big matches without having to pay a premium.

it is banned but it's pretty hard to enforce it. also according to QLD state laws people have to be allowed to resell their tickets online for face value.

What a pr**k... Fact is, there are a lot of passionate and dedicated fans, who just can't afford to cough up hundreds for membership...

What a pr**k... Fact is, there are a lot of passionate and dedicated fans, who just can't afford to cough up hundreds for membership...

And then we have you!

And then we have you!

ive just made him an offer to come stand in the RBB 

And then we have you!

Bahahaha.... Love you too, big fella....    :help:

For anyone who doesn't have tickets, please turn up anyway. We want you outside the gates peering through any vantage point possible to watch this game. There is an elevated hill on the northern end behind the RBB from which you can see the bigscreen and the field from. The warmup field at the back of the southern end can see the field and the game too. 

Still can't see the game? Come to Parramatta anyway and pack out all the hotels, pubs and clubs in your Red and Black. Join in with the march to and from the Stadium and sing sing sing!

Best case scenario, a scalper will have real tickets to the game or Ticketek may resell cancelled tickets from the box office at the game!

For anyone who doesn't have tickets, please turn up anyway. We want you outside the gates peering through any vantage point possible to watch this game. There is an elevated hill on the northern end behind the RBB from which you can see the bigscreen and the field from. The warmup field at the back of the southern end can see the field and the game too. 

Still can't see the game? Come to Parramatta anyway and pack out all the hotels, pubs and clubs in your Red and Black. Join in with the march to and from the Stadium and sing sing sing!

Best case scenario, a scalper will have real tickets to the game or Ticketek may resell cancelled tickets from the box office at the game!

x1000

fuk ebay selling tickets online for the game ripping of us fans what dogs.2 tickets up to $250 this is disgusting and due to the availability to  buy with that code bungle.i have mates that have bben there since the start and cant get tickets which makes me sick.i bet all those selling tickets are not genuine fans just people making a profit,some tickets coming from cbd(esfc fans)

can someone creat an ebay account to outbid all these tickets so they cant be used for profit