One on Wanderers 2016/17

i am still pissed off i didnt prompt you to rant about gws :P i was so close to doing that :P i learned a tonne about the history of the socceroos because of those podcast recording

Thanks brother...and now you've seen how the sausage is made I'm sure you will be fine when we have a tete-a-tete

The Episode is up now:

http://oneonwanderers.podbean.com/e/episode-15-andrew-mcdonald-the-verbal-wanderer-part-one/

That pigeon almost had more to say than you Manfred, and that's a tall order.

Good job by the stand in hosts as well.

Love the background noise. The wind chimes and pigeon.

Also the neighbours lawnmower towards the end.

That pigeon almost had more to say than you Manfred, and that's a tall order.

Good job by the stand in hosts as well.

Love the background noise. The wind chimes and pigeon.

Also the neighbours lawnmower towards the end.

Wait till episode 2 comes out...

Release the whipper snipper!

The Sounds of Western Sydney........

You hit the nail on the head.

It sounds like home.

Indeed.

Sounded like a Saturday or Sunday afternoon in my neck of the woods. No gunshots here goaty. (touch wood).

If it was an ESFC podcast, we would hear the clunking of latte glasses and the whining of little puppies in the background.

Edited by Wanderboy

LOL I don't remember a pigeon :P

Thanks for all the kind words people. We were never going to be able to fill the shoes of Andrew but hopefully Luke and I did okay.

Make sure to listen to Part Two. There's a special edition of the Speedy Seven (hint: it's not so speedy) and Luke's trivia revenge.

Yes there were no pigeons but there were Indian minors on the tin roof :lol:

Had a great old time with Jsss grilling Manfred, glad you guys have enjoyed it :good:

On the speedy seven, we tried to make it Speedy but that damn Manfred he couldn't help himself :lol:

Okay...Part II is up:

http://oneonwanderers.podbean.com/e/episode-16-andrew-mcdonald-the-verbal-wanderer-part-two/

LOL I don't remember a pigeon :P
Thanks for all the kind words people. We were never going to be able to fill the shoes of Andrew but hopefully Luke and I did okay.
Make sure to listen to Part Two. There's a special edition of the Speedy Seven (hint: it's not so speedy) and Luke's trivia revenge.

Yes there were no pigeons but there were Indian minors on the tin roof :lol:

Had a great old time with Jsss grilling Manfred, glad you guys have enjoyed it :good:

On the speedy seven, we tried to make it Speedy but that damn Manfred he couldn't help himself :lol:

Um...I ask 7 questions mate...you and your nefarious partner in crime came at me with 17 FFS!

It was great fun...thanks a lot. And can confirm that Newy Todd is the next guest.

• 2 months later...

So remiss of me... I've only just caught up with Part 2!!  :(

Entertaining and informative as always.... well.... even more so (informative that is) than usual, probably!

Well done to the three of you.  :good:   :clapping:

This thread needs a bit of exposure... some newcomers to the forums might find them of interest...and it's a time of year where the pace of life slows down and people have a bit more time to listen to an hour or ten's worth of WSW related chitchat.

:)  :)