Gaming Thread 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

i am about to start overwatch, this is not going to go well

It will take a while to figure out what kind of heroes you are best with, I've been playing since release and I'm still rotating through heroes.

Also, console or PC?

Just now, Jewwfro said:

It will take a while to figure out what kind of heroes you are best with, I've been playing since release and I'm still rotating through heroes.

Also, console or PC?

playstation 4 master race :P back in the day i did play halo 3 online and i was decent i guess :P thanks most of them look fun

I doubt I'll ever be playing Overwatch. Blizzard's support for ultra-wide monitors is dreadful. I don't think they have a decent colourblind mode either.

FarCry 5's trailer was released as well, interesting location (in the USA), apparently about a town where a crazy doomsday cult tries to takeover the town. I know it'll basically be the same type of gameplay as every other FarCry game (except the original) but there aren't a huge amount of good open world FPS games.

6 minutes ago, mack said:

I doubt I'll ever be playing Overwatch. Blizzard's support for ultra-wide monitors is dreadful. I don't think they have a decent colourblind mode either.

FarCry 5's trailer was released as well, interesting location (in the USA), apparently about a town where a crazy doomsday cult tries to takeover the town. I know it'll basically be the same type of gameplay as every other FarCry game (except the original) but there aren't a huge amount of good open world FPS games.

i never got around to playing the 4th but i enjoyed the 3rd a lot, this setting is looking very interesting much different than what i expected but as part of a doomsday cult i hope they dont portray us in a too harsh manner.

its weird that their support is garbage considering that specific company for me at least is known as a PC company, they have created some of the most popular and loved PC games so i expected them to be amazing with PC's in terms of support and options

i just started Dishonored 2 and i am enjoying it, its fun but i know it was(maybe still is) terrible on PC and really poorly optimised

also

its been way too long since i played a futuristic racer, only played 2 in my life but i enjoyed both

Overwatch was a bit of a timesink for me on Saturday. I didn't play it yesterday and probably won't today. 

Probably best I don't spend $40 and buy that game. I haven't spent $40 on a game in a while, let alone a MP only one.

I can see the appeal, but its just a team based FPS MP game. I don't get why people have fallen in love with characters enough to write fanfic and start shipping characters and themselves with them. People need lives.

6 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Overwatch was a bit of a timesink for me on Saturday. I didn't play it yesterday and probably won't today. 

Probably best I don't spend $40 and buy that game. I haven't spent $40 on a game in a while, let alone a MP only one.

I can see the appeal, but its just a team based FPS MP game. I don't get why people have fallen in love with characters enough to write fanfic and start shipping characters and themselves with them. People need lives.

some people probably think that people who watch football and do a podcast about is stupid as well :P

Edited by theguyyouwishyouwere
On 29/05/2017 at 9:51 AM, Erebus said:

for me Fifa is similar as in you are just doing the same thing over and over but i enjoy shooting people i dont enjoy fifa so yea but fifa isnt a online only game, technically neither is overwatch as you can verse the AI but i can see that getting boring fast

the great thing about far cry 3 is it has boobs

that is why its the peak of the series

also Tekken 7 review, **** it, its garbage