Western Sydney Logo - Launch

ehh.. could've been better. but i dont care what the logo looks like really. It's not going to change whether i support them or not. Can't wait for round 1!

logo could have been much worse and it looks traditional so im really happy.

I can live with that. Good that its not too 'out there', it'll grow on everyone with time whether the first impression is good or not.

Yeah, logo is schmick! But kudos for some of the efforts on this forum, which I thought were slightly better. But it is still a great job, would love to find out who designed it??

logo is good. kept it simple and traditional which is a nice change from some the logos we see nowdays.

I would have added a little more black and made the text slightly bigger, but those are very minor points.

well done western sydney, I look forward to adding a new scarf to my collection :good:

lol the Heart fans are spewing that our logo is better than theirs haha

Our logo looks so out of place compared to the rest of the league. It actually looks like a football club logo.

Love it. Could have been a LOT worse, so I'm glad they came through with a decent design.

I like this quote from http://www.footballa...arramatta/47851

The official club logo was also unveiled, incorporating the key elements of the Western Sydney landscape; the mountains, valleys and winding river system that runs throughout the region.

The badge captures the unity and intertwined multicultural community that the Wanderers will represent.

Edited by nick

I like this quote from http://www.footballa...arramatta/47851

The official club logo was also unveiled, incorporating the key elements of the Western Sydney landscape; the mountains, valleys and winding river system that runs throughout the region.

The badge captures the unity and intertwined multicultural community that the Wanderers will represent.

Noice! Do we know who designed it?

Wish the writing was a bit bigger but that's just me I think.. it's almost exactly what I wanted so can't complain really!

If you haven't already have a look at the a-leauge site with it next to all the others.... looks incredibly out of place because it's pretty much the only real logo on there.