Sydney Derby 2 15th Dec

Ruin your end? Let's be real dude, the cove does a good enough job of that as it is.

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the 10 or so lads that go hard in there.....almost.

It's not a question whether you think our home end is good or not, it's just un-ethical.

Guys, don't buy Cove tickets.

Firstly, you will have trouble getting into our end with them.

"Yeah, I bought tickets in the Cove, but I'm in the RBB, promise."

Nah, won't happen.

Secondly, you might not be able to walk around to our end from the Cove end. Security guards are always checking tickets and will force people back the way they came if it's opposite direction to what their ticket says.

Buy Bronze Away, which isn't sold out anyway. If they really get sold out, then buy Bronze GA.

Buying a Cove Ticket is a ticket to having your night ruined by being stuck in the wrong place.

buy a cove ticket, cheaper than silver reserved

Gee thanks. Next time we play at Parra, i'll let the boys know to buy out RBB tickets and go somewhere else.

Don't ruin our ****ing end because you were too slow to get a ticket when they were cheap. Pay the price, or don't show.

Actually you can't do that in Parramatta Stadium. The RBB section is pretty much isolated. But I agree we should NOT buy Cove tickets. I bought Bronze GA.

your end is already ruined by the amount of dross that comes out of your end

the fact i just found out one of your chants is to the tune of 'baby give it up' by kc and the sunshine band...makes me wonder wtf are your core boys doing in terms of chant writing and organising

the fact i just found out one of your chants is to the tune of 'baby give it up' by kc and the sunshine band...makes me wonder wtf are your core boys doing in terms of chant writing and organising

K.

Actually you can't do that in Parramatta Stadium. The RBB section is pretty much isolated. .

I was very much aware, but I needed something people could relate to in a way

Worse still, that's a step up from chanting to the tune of nursery rhymes.

So is the RBB planning to go from The Woolpack to Parramatta Station then to Central then to SFS then more importantly you are planning to do the same on the way home after the match? To Central then to Parramatta Station then to the Woolpack?

Edited by moxey25

Obviously I don't want the smurfs to win but I do enjoy watching ADP :P

Nah won't even be watching the game, we will be too busy singing louder than the cove and putting them to shame ;)

Nah won't even be watching the game, we will be too busy singing louder than the cove and putting them to shame ;)

he can score 12 goals as long as we can score 62 goals

and with esfc's defense i can see that happening

Good Zurg!!! Would hate to have to go Buzz Lightyear on your arse.

Would I get shot if Del Piero scores and I cheer for him? :P

No, but Llama will stab you..

Hahahaha! I'll clap quietly to myself... Among a group... Where no one can see me. Hahaha kidding.

I'm really keen for this game and hope we win it so we have bragging rights on the way back to the station ;)