Sydney Derby 2 15th Dec

Seems appropriate that we would gather at the woolpack, and it's literally just down the road from Redfern station. The only negative I can see could be the distance, being a 30-40min walk. Not a problem for most, but some people just like to whinge about exercise, haha.

Seems appropriate that we would gather at the woolpack, and it's literally just down the road from Redfern station. The only negative I can see could be the distance, being a 30-40min walk. Not a problem for most, but some people just like to whinge about exercise, haha.

Central to SFS is a 30 minute walk.

The Woolpack Redfern to SFS is about a 35 minute walk.

Won't be going to the Woolpack on match day as that is a backwards trek from Strathfield. Happy to meet whoever at Strathfield Hotel or whatever around that area and jump on the RBB express from Strathfield station, the pub is literally accross the road from the station. There is 2 beer gardens there as well (1 at the front and one out the back). Has the self-proclaimed biggest Plasma television in Sydney or Australia (1 of the 2). The beer gardens are partially covered also if the rain comes in and don't want it to ruin drinking time and be confined to the inside of the pub, just a thought for those travelling from more towards the Inner West.

Won't be going to the Woolpack on match day as that is a backwards trek from Strathfield. Happy to meet whoever at Strathfield Hotel or whatever around that area and jump on the RBB express from Strathfield station, the pub is literally accross the road from the station. There is 2 beer gardens there as well (1 at the front and one out the back). Has the self-proclaimed biggest Plasma television in Sydney or Australia (1 of the 2). The beer gardens are partially covered also if the rain comes in and don't want it to ruin drinking time and be confined to the inside of the pub, just a thought for those travelling from more towards the Inner West.

C'mon toffee, make the trip to the woolie, i do it from lidcombe, u only got like 3 stations on me haha

Id rather drink at our woolpack...march to parra station, get off at central & do the 30min march to the eastern sydney lattehouse

yep this.

everyone meet at woolpack at parra.

march to the train station

hop on the same train

off at central

then together march to the staduim.

will be epic.

C'mon toffee, make the trip to the woolie, i do it from lidcombe, u only got like 3 stations on me haha

*Strokes chin*... Llama, what do you think? Living in the same general area.

**** it. I know his answer, I'll be there then. Park the car at Strathfield, train to Parramatta then catch the train to the city and back again to Strathfield after.

**** it. I know his answer, I'll be there then. Park the car at Strathfield, train to Parramatta then catch the train to the city and back again to Strathfield after.

its free public transport too bro!

HAHA price isn't the issue, it's the hassle of going back and forth.

I believe we should all make the decision announce it at the game before we kick off (last home game before the derby) so everyone is on the same page and we get as many numbers as we can.

No it isn't for Wanderers supporters...

Is that mean I have to catch a train to Parra from Redfern then back again... hahaha

No it isn't for Wanderers supporters...

Is that mean I have to catch a train to Parra from Redfern then back again... hahaha

I'm claiming free transport... lol

Imagine 1000 blokes in red and black arriving all at once at Central Station, we could make some epic noise there.

+ 1

Cityrail are going to **** bricks & then god knows whats going to happen

Edited by ATP

The Cove did the same thing when they had to come to Parramatta:

WSvSFCparraposter.png

I say pick a good train to get, maybe a limited stops one, or even a country train from the Blue Mountains that stops at Parramatta and we all get on it.

Mountains Train would probably be better much more direct and I assume less people on board

+ 1

Deck out a couple carriages full of RBB i say...poor people on these trains i feel sorry for them once we've packed them out...

J-LO concert same night fellas, eye candy everywhere! ;-)

We should support our local pub (Woolpack), drink there, march to Parra station, catch the train (the RBB train) and then march from central to the SFS!!!

how about marching from central, with a couple of guys carrying a couple of cases to keep us going :P

a) its cheaper on everyone

b) we dont have to buy grog in sydney, its probably watered down for the smurf pansies :)

Mountains train would be packed as all the tourists would on board coming back to the city.

We need to be aware smurfs pub is right at central, having potentially rolling brawls prior to the match will just make us look bad/thuggish. Do we want a green st. Hooligans scenario?

Hop off at Eddy Ave. Exit nomad, rather than Devonshire St. It's a good 500 metres down the road, rather than right across the road. Also much closer to Foveaux St which, by the way, is NOT a 30 minute walk! It's about 20 if you're going normal pace :)

I know the area well i work around the corner.

The smurfs will still hear us from eddy ave!

Could be a good chant off between us and them, with both groups seperated by 100m of street.

Sorry to be a joy kill but ill be walking to campsie station then going straight to central.

We should support our local pub (Woolpack), drink there, march to Parra station, catch the train (the RBB train) and then march from central to the SFS!!!

how about marching from central, with a couple of guys carrying a couple of cases to keep us going :P

a) its cheaper on everyone

b) we dont have to buy grog in sydney, its probably watered down for the smurf pansies :)

+10000