NO LONGER BYO - RBBQ IMPORTANT!

For the RBBQ I have just been told that it is no longer BYO..

The Staff there will be providing mid strength beer. They have licensing to the same level as Hunter Stadium.

Mid-Strength beer will be XXXX Gold - $5.00

Water and Sodas etc will be $3.00

So organise accordingly.

If you plan to drink before hand, by all means!

PM ME If you have any questions about this

Lets get into the spirit of things!

What about spirits ?

Not serving spirits at the venue, same licensing as Hunter Stadium

Wtf stadium don't serves spirits, wow

Ok fair enough, so any problems with BYO spirits

isn't it illegal to sell alcohol on good friday, hence why all the pubs are closed?

Only take-away alcohol is illegal.... It's ok if it is consumed at the venue of sale.... I think most pubs in Sydney will be open, just not bottle shops...

And what do the non-beer drinkers drink???

What wines are they selling??  And will they be properly matched with the food??

I'm surprised you haven't asked for a detailed menu yet, to assist with your pairings... :xnod: 

Pokolbin on the way up !!!

isn't it illegal to sell alcohol on good friday, hence why all the pubs are closed?

Only take-away alcohol is illegal.... It's ok if it is consumed at the venue of sale.... I think most pubs in Sydney will be open, just not bottle shops...

>And what do the non-beer drinkers drink???

What wines are they selling??  And will they be properly matched with the food??

I'm surprised you haven't asked for a detailed menu yet, to assist with your pairings... :xnod:

why would it be illegal to sell alcohol on good friday? 

why would it be illegal to sell alcohol on good friday? 

I dont know, it just is... Always has been.

So they will be opening one of the canteens at the ground now for this?

No. I don't think Turner clarified quite well enough (no offence mate) the food is still BYO. The alcohol is not. 

Pokolbin on the way up !!!

Now that, would be a very good idea.... If it wasn't Good Friday... :nono: