LETS HAVE SOME PUN!

Guest ZipGunBop

Well this is all very jolly boat its naut like there's a limitless ocean of sub standard puns on the horizon... is there? If there is, I'll net be unhappy, but I'll have to find wendy and till 'er, she seems to be the barometer of when the prevailing theme has run out of steam and left us marooned.

grrrrrr me and you sir head to head in a punning dual at the location of your choice........ :aggressive:

But maybe that is a little over board. I will tug the line.

If it comes to that I'll keel you. ;)

But no need for things to be so stern. If you weren't around we'd all be mizzen you and your puns. I'd much prefer a schooner instead of a row!

Well this is all very jolly boat its naut like there's a limitless ocean of sub standard puns on the horizon... is there? If there is, I'll net be unhappy, but I'll have to find wendy and till 'er, she seems to be the barometer of when the prevailing theme has run out of steam and left us marooned.

grrrrrr me and you sir head to head in a punning dual at the location of your choice........ :aggressive:

But maybe that is a little over board. I will tug the line.

If it comes to that I'll keel you. ;)

But no need for things to be so stern. If you weren't around we'd all be mizzen you and your puns. I'd much prefer a schooner instead of a row!

:D I'll bring the port.

It's, like,hard to think of their names off the top of my head.

Just stick to playing your Bass dude...... :P

He probably just got chord up in the moment

Don't fret, he'll be ok , he's a capo

But it was wrong of him to stick his neck out..now he's got a case of the blues.

You don't half harp on  ;)

Edited by WSWBoro

It's, like,hard to think of their names off the top of my head.

Just stick to playing your Bass dude...... :P

He probably just got chord up in the moment

Don't fret, he'll be ok , he's a capo

But it was wrong of him to stick his neck out..now he's got a case of the blues.

He was just taking the lead

He was just taking the lead

Listen guys... I'm noticing a slight hint of tension here. You've all just gotta band together to keep this thread going smoothly.

Gibson ideas on how to then!