WSW Merchandise 2017/18

8 minutes ago, FCWanderers said:

https://www.hawkesburygazette.com.au/story/5964421/wanderers-at-colo/

i thought I might put this article about a Wanderers football community visit to Colo FC, here because it says the merchandise van will be in attendance. It starts at 6pm, tomorrow night and seems to be open to anyone in the area, in Richmond.

Do they still have the “around the courts” section in the Hawkesbury gazette? Always was the best bit, to look for people I went to school with. Every few months there would be some bellend for drunk driving, or exposing themselves in Richmond park or Coles.

10 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Do they still have the “around the courts” section in the Hawkesbury gazette? Always was the best bit, to look for people I went to school with. Every few months there would be some bellend for drunk driving, or exposing themselves in Richmond park or Coles.

There's been nothing like that since you left!

10 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

When I was a  younger lad I was the victim of two armed holdups at my place of work in the space of a month. I was asked by the detectives to go through their mugshots to see if I could ID the guy. I started to smile at some of the photos and pointed out to the detective sitting with me that I  was in the same class as a some of guys. I said they were real bastards at scholl as well. There were more than half a dozen guys......lol

Edited by sonar
  • 3 months later...
  • mack locked this topic