Wanderers Youth Vs Mariners Youth 6/1/2018 7:00PM

mack

OdCigY4N_bigger.jpgCentral Coast MarinersVerified account @CCMariners
FollowingFollowing @CCMariners
More

Central Coast Mariners Retweeted Hyundai A-League

🚨 FIXTURE CHANGES 🚨 - Our @ALeague match this Saturday at Geelong vs. @gomvfc has been pushed back to 6pm - Our #FNYL match this Saturday at Popondetta Park vs. @wswanderersfc Youth has been pushed back to 7pm #MVCvCCM #WSWvCCM #ALeague

Central Coast Mariners added,

Hyundai A-LeagueVerified account @ALeague
BREAKING | @FFA alters match scheduling in response to high forecast temperatures. http://bit.ly/2Cf23ID 
6:21 PM - 3 Jan 2018
3 minutes ago, bombagol said:

I'm thinking of checking out youth team as I heard that they're going nicely with 5 wins from 5 games ... Anyone else going to this game?

They play beautiful football from the front to the back. Highly recommended. Not sure if Majok and Grozos will play since they went to Brisbane. But they didn't get off the pine so should play. Going dependant on Jnr. We have watched 3 out 4 games this season which started because of the postponed match. This is the last home game for these boys with the next rounds as follows.

R8 Smurfs NYL away (Lambert Park)

R9 Bye

R10 Jets NYL away

A win tonight puts them with one win or draw of the GF most likely against Heartless NYL

We were missing Grozos, Majok, Scott and looked a little lost.

Mariners strangely had a large contingent of supporters who didn't look like they'd driven down from Woy Woy which leads me to believe the ****en ****s have been hanging around West Sydney looking for players again.

I thought we'd put a stop to that.

6 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

Mariners strangely had a large contingent of supporters who didn't look like they'd driven down from Woy Woy which leads me to believe the ****en ****s have been hanging around West Sydney looking for players again.

Thanks Hawks. 

One question, any of the goals down to GK errors since Tyson was in goal instead of Suman

Wasn't Tyson's fault, there were some wayward passes, some players not tracking back to mark their man.

No one is at fault for the 3rd goal - Mariners players were the tallest out there, Mathias Paz (from Western Sydney too **** that grinds my gears) was a good half a metre above anyone else to get his head onto that cross.

6 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Also, Tokich wasn’t in the line up. Anyone know why?

Marc rolled his ankle at training on Tuesday.

Tyson was his usual self. Bloke makes poor decisions & can't catch a cold

Tass Mourdoukoutas (CB) also travelled to Brisbane.

4 hours ago, Taurus said:

Marc rolled his ankle at training on Tuesday.

Tyson was his usual self. Bloke makes poor decisions & can't catch a cold

Tass Mourdoukoutas (CB) also travelled to Brisbane.

So the team was down 5 regular starters. Hopefully they are back to normal for the NYL away derby.

22 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

They have a few players who came from the North Shore Mariners npl team. Perhaps family of them, and maybe some of their CCM npl/nyl players are from Sydney anyway so their families all came to watch.

1 hour ago, Taurus said:

The  striker (#12) of African descent together with a CB & reserve forward, all played for Mt Druitt before joining CCM

Can't take em all. How many other than Majok and Roberts came from Mt Druitt?

Popondetta Pk hosting the Y-League WSW v CCM with 5 former MDTR Youth players on their old home turf...entertaining game. Final result WSW 2-3 CCM. Was great to see them all in action and catching up again...always welcome @Pop

[former MDTR players: WSW #11 John Roberts, CCM #5 Jack Kuipers, #9 Matias Paz, #10 Charles William, #12 Emmanuel Peters]. .