Wanderers Annihilated By Rampant Mariners

At half time it was pretty clear that we were not going to win the game, considering what we had on the bench. The task should have been to ensure that we didn't lose the game. I don't think that switching to a back 3/5 that didn't work at all against the Roar was the answer, and I really hope that's the last we've seen of it.

Yengi's physical presence was missing. A few weeks into the season Krpic seems more like a NPL-grade player to me. Proof me wrong, big fella. That Krpic and Borello can't find each other kills off too attacking moves.

Still hold that this game will tell us quite a bit about where we are

So far 

Perth - shite but they were shiter

Victory - great away performance but offered stuff all going forward 

Roar - shite lucky to get away with it 

Jets - only game we attacked well 

Mariners.- Total Shite

I'm far from convinced at the moment this looks a bit like previous seasons we start ok for a few games then drop off badly about round 5 or 6

Let's see 

Our defence looks good and having a keeper that is competent helps

I dig ninko and the Hoff..Borello has had a couple of decent games 

But mostly we seem to be reverting to type with aimless passing and stupid mistakes 

Prove me wrong WSW 

The worry is that the teams we’ve played so far haven’t ended up being that great.

We’ve beaten 6th, 9th and 11th, drew with 8th, and the only highly ranked team we’ve played (CCM in 3rd) comfortably beat us.

On 12/11/2022 at 7:41 AM, Davo said:

The worry is that the teams we’ve played so far haven’t ended up being that great.

We’ve beaten 6th, 9th and 11th, drew with 8th, and the only highly ranked team we’ve played (CCM in 3rd) comfortably beat us.

Bloody hell can we wait until Wednesday at the earliest to go back out usual sunny WSW disposition for now just enjoy it 

2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Bloody hell can we wait until Wednesday at the earliest to go back out usual sunny WSW disposition for now just enjoy it 

To be fair, I posted that before the derby.