Donation And Donator Usergroup Features

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I just realised my "Donator" status has lapsed so I'm about to donate again.  I would have done so earlier if I had realised [call me blind].  I know everything costs money but is there a simple way to issue/publish reminders?

PS: Keep up the excellent work

I thought people got reminders

I'll check that.

I swear I raised this issue before but can't see my post above, has it been fixed?

My donator status lapsed without notice, only realised when I went to edit a post today at the match & there was no option!

• 1 month later...

Mack, just found out that my outlook was automatically moving my WSF notification emails straight into my junk mail! This is probably why I haven't been receiving my yearly reminder to renew :P

Also, just wondering how are you going covering the costs of the website? Have costs changed much since the beginning? If you end up short, don't think members wouldn't mind bumping this post or a seperate thread just promoting it, just so people are aware :good:

• 11 months later...

Admin: The most recent version of the forum software, upgraded last night, has a new method of dealing with donator groups. You can go to the section by clicking the "Donate" button in the top menu, there is also a "Manager Subscriptions" link in the personal settings area in the top right corner.

There should be no effective difference between the new method and the old, but if anyone notices any issues/changes please let me know. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

It appears that the new method for dealing with donor groups is working fine.

I would like to thank those who have donated recently, it allows me to keep our license for the site current & to cover server costs. This is especially useful during the off-season where there is much less activity on the site as a whole from both members & guests. Thank you. :grouphug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...