Signs you are obsessed with WSW and RBB

Went to Penriff Plaza yesterday & as a last resort clean clothes-wise was wearing my old St George jersey. Saw people in Wanderers kit and I felt ashamed and dirty...

Nothing shameful about St George Budapest. 

Went to Penriff Plaza yesterday & as a last resort clean clothes-wise was wearing my old St George jersey. Saw people in Wanderers kit and I felt ashamed and dirty...

Was the wrong St George..the one that has flare throwing hooligans for fans and hasn't won a premiership since Bennett left

Was the wrong St George..the one that has flare throwing hooligans for fans and hasn't won a premiership since Bennett left

:nono:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They celebrated the World Cup last week at my daughters daycare and I thought it was awesome, she went in with a Socceroos jersey one day and Chilean jersey the next, beautiful!

Got an update yesterday from them, telling me how they setup a mini field in the playground and how much fun the kids had. Also found out they had a special visit from two Sydney FC players Jurman and Janjetovic. NOT F*CKING HAPPY!!!

They celebrated the World Cup last week at my daughters daycare and I thought it was awesome, she went in with a Socceroos jersey one day and Chilean jersey the next, beautiful!

Got an update yesterday from them, telling me how they setup a mini field in the playground and how much fun the kids had. Also found out they had a special visit from two Sydney FC players Jurman and Janjetovic. NOT F*CKING HAPPY!!!

Stop sending your f*cking kids to Rainbow Bright Daycare, Rose Bay!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought of this thread recently when this started happening a few times,

Anyone with the name Dale, is automatically read as Dale (As in Da-Ley, the one that brings a smile to the face when Capos turn around and say those magic words signalling the chant will commense  :meep: )

Edited by lukev891

Going somewhere on the road, then you see a massive queue in front of you and some bloke signals you to go to the left and get your breath tested for alcohol. What follows is the whole car breaking out in one voice:

'RBT Ole Ole Ole!'