Signs you are obsessed with WSW and RBB

Made myself some new car stickers for the Penrith game today

Car_zps2f2d30bf.jpg

I hope Penrith witnesses a sea of Red and Black supporters!

I am sure they will have seen nothing like it 

How excited is everyone on the forum today - imagine when we go to the Central Coast for the first proper game !! Bring it on

I cant make it today (No Ticket), so im a sad Panda

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if i've posted this in here or not.

But the night before the semi final in my sleep apparently i sat up and started waving my hands yelling "RBB! RBB! RBB!"

Scared the life out of my girlfriend haha

Edited by Malone

Dreamed last night I told a bunch of Man U fans to **** off because they were eurosnobs who should be supporting the Wanderers then continued my unconscious dreams with loads of vitriolic banter aimed at Cove phlogs as I was with brethren at Saturday's game.

Love of the Wanderers and late night Brie cheese...who needs chemically-induced visions

Oh and when I awake I always grab my iPad and open up the forum first thing

Last wednesday, being the worst weather day for the fires and living in the mountains, it was prudent to pack some bags and head down the hill for the day.  We asked miss 5 to pack things she thought were special to her, to get her involved. 

Looking into her bag, amongst her favourite bears, was her new Wanderers membership hat. 

so proud  :xnod:

Edited by Johnno
  • 3 weeks later...

Downloaded all the RBB chants from the ZappaRBB youtube page, and made it my work out music while pumping weights at the gym.

Same here converted them to mp3
same here these colours unite us all is my ringtone and the rest i listen to everyday

Last night i had a nightmare, I dreamt that I was at the heart game and all the rbb area was half empty and sitting down...

Glad when i woke up and realised it was a dream

Last night i had a nightmare, I dreamt that I was at the heart game and all the rbb area was half empty and sitting down...

Dreams can be confusing you sure you weren't in the Melbourne heart active support area?

Dreams can be confusing you sure you weren't in the Melbourne heart active support area?

Lol perhaps this could be true

I dont know if its the constant ringing of our chants in my head but i could swear i have been hearing the tunes of 'these colours unite us all' and 'we unite as one' during premier league games this week.. specifically palace vs west ham and united everton..