Sydney Derby 2 15th Dec

What's the alternative?

Personally, I've done the walk from Central to SFS, and it's not the bad. Drunk.

Alternative = scull plenty of piss before we hit Central.

Kop, i think im going to call you the "problem solver" from now on haha

Give him a goatee & tatts & he nearly looks the part too! Haha

I had to google who that Tomko character was. Definitely don't have as many tats as that dude....yet. Just for you boys though I'll leave a little bit of a goatee for tonight. ;)

Give him a goatee & tatts & he nearly looks the part too! Haha

I had to google who that Tomko character was. Definitely don't have as many tats as that dude....yet. Just for you boys though I'll leave a little bit of a goatee for tonight. ;)

Haha 2nite il call ya tomko!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am glad I started something....

So.. Are we planning anything big for this game because me and a mate were talking and thinking if we really want to bring it and make ourselves seen known among the smurf fans, has anyone got information on smoke bombs/flares that are red and black smoke we can let off would be an awesome scene the smoke with all the banners before the game when everyone is coming out! You see it a lot in south american games more than anything and even the ultras around the world really but I thought it would be an awesome display..next to a massive TIFO that we could get made possibly saying "HEARTLAND OF FOOTBALL" on it.

Just throwing out some ideas to make our **** crazy something special for our first away derby. I dunno just a thought anyway :)

. . . has anyone got information on smoke bombs/flares that are red and black smoke we can let off would be an awesome scene the smoke with all the banners before the game when everyone is coming out!

Yeah, I do.

You'll be thrown out of the game, banned for 4 years, your club will be fined and restrictions will be placed on the RBB limiting future displays.

This is Australia, not South America. As much as we''d all love it to be like that, sadly it ain't